Which Activities Would You Include in Your Ultimate Session?

I like humour and wit. Discourse before intercourse. I find splitting hairs to be more fun than pulling hair.

(So, Yes, the argumentative nurse is looking very hot indeed!)
I have a pretty good idea what I want for my ultimate session. I'm going to make it happen this year around my birthday. I already have one if the ladies in mind, and next time I see her she can help me pick the other lady. My tongue, lips and cock will get wore out, but I will have a smile that may become permanent.

And yes this is a request for women that perform a laundry list of acts. It's an ISO.
As much as I love where your heads at, mr johnny yanks - eh hem - I don't think of myself as argumentative, but instead an advocate for fairness as opposed to double standards.

I'd bet the bank that if an average, non-elitist posted that exact thread it would have been bounced to the ISO's within hours. The OP even said that he is "a big boy" and "can ask a lady" if he wants to which is to say he somehow thinks he is too good for an ISO. Ijs or not. Imho it sounded like an iso but we all know how opinions are. just my insignificant 0.02
... I don't think of myself as argumentative, but instead an advocate for fairness ...

Of course. A much better choice of words.

... if an average, non-elitist posted that exact thread it would have been bounced to the ISO's within hours ... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I didn't realize they played palsies here. Thanks for the heads up.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=817738

Unfortunately, "palsies" is a gross understatement.

As for my "ultimate session", it involves two or more INDIVIDUALS who decide ON THEIR OWN (ie BY THEMSELVES) whether or not to see each other. Then from there, THEY decide what activities to indulge themselves in - not their hobby masters.
You have turned my COED DISCUSSION thread into a rant about mods and your feud with other hobbyists. Good job. That'll prove that you weren't BATSHIT crazy in the thread that you linked to this one...whew!

After all this nonsense, my masters have given me permission to pull your hair, slap your face and fuck you in the ass. Just tell me when and I'll ask them if it's okay.

Yep, THN steered this train straight off the tracks.

Mods, please allow her to get the last word (or she will link this thread to her next rant) and close the thread. We would ALL appreciate it.

For the record, my ULTIMATE SESSION would be a drama-free experience. So, we know who it wouldn't be with...
I included my ultimate session. I will stop though. I just found it funny.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=817738

Ahhh, that. Well, at least the gent mod came correct on page 10. That was impressive.

As for my "ultimate session", it involves two or more INDIVIDUALS who decide ON THEIR OWN (ie BY THEMSELVES) whether or not to see each other. Then from there, THEY decide what activities to indulge themselves in - not their hobby masters. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I like the sound of this. Can't think of anything to ad. But what are "hobby masters"?
I like the sound of this. Can't think of anything to ad. But what are "hobby masters"? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
They're like hobby associates or hobby bachelors, but better. More impressive too.
  • motor
  • 08-24-2013, 05:51 PM
ok mine would include me being treated like a king, I would love to have intamcy and passion. some well executed DFK some daty and a slow evening of pleasure......may even to have my ass spanked
I like the sound of this. Can't think of anything to ad. But what are "hobby masters"? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I'm not sure JY, But would like to volunteer for the position
An orgasm, please. Just a simple orgasm.
I like the list, until water sports.......yuck!
I like the list, until water sports.......yuck! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura, I agree. Lots of fun can be had up until that point.
I agree. The IDEA of waterspouts interests me, but nothing about taking a piss on someone gets me horny.

I do think that ladies that permit it are sext though. I know, I know, it doesn't make sense to me either.