AGENCY or PIMP whats the difference???

to me, a Pimp is like a shark in the water, he takes everything and beats the ladies into submission and takes everything!!!!!
Kind of like a fighting pit bull, they are only good "Not being alive" and serve no other purpose in life!
Neither have I OFS, but they have a gathering every year in Las Vegas Labor Day weekend I think. Last few years its been held at the Palms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWUR4...1&feature=fvwp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZBzMxRGfQ&NR=1

Now don't tell me this guys your lawyer

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Pimp C...........I knew Chad and he would dress that way all the time. Of course he wasn't a pimp......He was a rapper...........lol......But he played the women like a pimp.....lol

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Pimp C...........I knew Chad and he would dress that way all the time. Of course he wasn't a pimp......He was a rapper...........lol......But he played the women like a pimp.....lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Almost removed that pic thinking it was SoulmanIke
Pimp C was a true playa . . . poor Chad.
Pimp C...........I knew Chad and he would dress that way all the time. Of course he wasn't a pimp......He was a rapper...........lol......But he played the women like a pimp.....lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Thanks for the intel. I think my ex-wifes attorney was an ex-provider. If I could have hired an attorney that dressed like this guy, I would have a much more sizeable hobby budget

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Actually I hadn't seen that last post because I was in the process of typing my response to your previous post, which I thought was rather rude and insulting. The truth is I think you mean well and you're only concerned about the girls who are getting taken advantage of by pimps and users. I don't doubt that you're actually a nice guy in real life.

I've met a few of these girls who work for or have worked for pimps. Most or all of them have substance abuse issues and are metally unstable. They have all kinds of emotional damage from their rough upbringings and are just in really bad shape. I couldn't work with a lady like that even if I tried. So they end up with a pimp who takes advantage of their situation and who usually ends up mistreating them. It's just a sad situation all the way around.

The ladies I work with are 100% drug free. I know that for a fact. They are smart, responsible, independent women. And yes, like you pointed out earlier, our agency has been here a long time and I don't think you'll find anyone on this board who could find anything negative to say about us. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
It didn't take very much research to find out that everything you are saying is true.

taking a portion of a "provider" income for providing location, scheduling treats, if you are taking anything from them, you can think you are working for them or not, you are still taking a management position. Dress up in fur, get a big cane. enjoy the status at LV. .
taking a portion of a "provider" income for providing location, scheduling treats, if you are taking anything from them, you can think you are working for them or not, you are still taking a management position. Dress up in fur, get a big cane. enjoy the status at LV. . Originally Posted by live4fun
Can you get points for agreeing with someone? Where is ECCIE ADICT when you need him?

R.I.P. Chad "Pimp C" Butler <3
On the contrary, based on a lot of verses in his songs it seems as if he was a pimp before he made it in the rap industry. Who knows though!
It didn't take very much research to find out that everything you are saying is true. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I fully agree. The sad part about this thread is that something as simple as this needed a full explanation.

I can't help but wonder if this thread should have been started in the first place.
You seem like a reasonable agency person to discuss this with....but can you please clarify this statement...... "I've met a few of these girls who work for or have worked for pimps. Most or all of them have substance abuse issues and are metally unstable."

Majority of the women we read about in the news, or watch on 48 hrs or some other TV documentary, are held against their will under a pimp arrangement. And fear (resulting from bodily harm, injury and/or threats of death to them or family members, and even threats of deportation) is the main ingredient in keeping them toeing the manager's line.

So, reasonable manager person, are you misinformed or did you intentionally forget to mention the FEAR aspect?
any one taking your money, watching you work and earning off your profit is a pimp. we are all pimped by our "real jobs" only difference is it is legal. personally i wish it that all providers be independent so they can see ALL the fruits of their labor. i hate thinking someone might be working because they HAVE to and not because they WANT to.
Do any of us really "want" to work lol
You seem like a reasonable agency person to discuss this with....but can you please clarify this statement...... "I've met a few of these girls who work for or have worked for pimps. Most or all of them have substance abuse issues and are metally unstable."

Majority of the women we read about in the news, or watch on 48 hrs or some other TV documentary, are held against their will under a pimp arrangement. And fear (resulting from bodily harm, injury and/or threats of death to them or family members, and even threats of deportation) is the main ingredient in keeping them toeing the manager's line.

So, reasonable manager person, are you misinformed or did you intentionally forget to mention the FEAR aspect? Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
Fear and intimidation are tools that pimps use to keep their girls "in line". It's sad and it's ugly. I think that boards like this do alot to weed out the undesirable providers along with the rest of the trash, ie; pimps.

It's hard to intimidate a drug-free, sane, strong-minded person...in any situation or line of work. The only thing I can hold over these ladies' heads is cutting ties with them. If you ncns a client, you're on your own. If you consistently provide bad service without a reasonable explanation, you're on your own. If you show up for a session intoxicated or unhygenic, you're on your own. If you start trouble with another girl, you're on your own. The one and only thing I can tell the ladies in our agency if they're not adhering to our basic standards is "bye", "good luck", and "I'm sorry it didn't work out". It's simple common sense. There's really not anymore to it than that.

The whole pimp "myth" is really overblown in my opinion. Most of the pimps I've heard of are bottom feeders, drug pushers, and bullies. They prey on the weak and the weak-minded. This board provides a wealth of valuable information for people to determine who they feel comfortable dealing with. We're all adults here and make our decisions accordingly.

I can't begin to describe to you how much I hate the word "pimp".

I have to sign-out now because if I'm not up by 10am answering the phone the girls are going to be the ones slapping me for not doing my job.

Peace, love, and happiness to all!
I fully agree. The sad part about this thread is that something as simple as this needed a full explanation.

I can't help but wonder if this thread should have been started in the first place. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Simple to some, not so simple to others. I'm certain I have never started a thread out of "NEED". I sure appreciate your thoughts, but it was this or start another thread requesting providers lower their rates