Trump is a harmless, bumbling fool.

Hell, LexusLoser, I'm so talented I can even talk shit about "you". If I upset you so much, why don't you just ignore me?
If I upset you so much, why don't you just ignore me? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Don't give yourself so much credit. Rock moss doesn't bother me. You got my name wrong, junior!

But you also get your facts wrong. So no "biggy"!
They could hardly be facts if they were wrong, junior.
They could hardly be facts if they were wrong, junior. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Tell that to your trainers the LameStreamMedia!

But thanks for the admission, junior! You really need to quit this!

You're not good at it at all.

Since you repeated "junior" back, who's the "parrot"? Or was that an echo in the space between your ears?
I was the one who first referred to you as "junior" months ago, junior. So who really is the parrot?
I was the one who first referred to you as "junior" months ago, junior. So who really is the parrot? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Quit struggling. You're getting deeper. "Months ago"? Really?

You've probably taken a 1,000 shits since then. Clearing your head!

Like I suggested .... you're weak. Go play patty-cake with someone else.
  • oeb11
  • 05-05-2019, 09:00 AM
LL - You are falling for the "Baiting".

I wonder if One of the banned Lefties has a new handle???
They have nothing cogent or constructive to offer.

One cogent thing LapDog posted - " This nation will be fine."
I think poster is correct on that. The DPST radicals and their platform will be defeated in 2020
NY and kalifornia will vote DPST - until their state governments bankrupt the entire states.
We recovered from the Nixon/Watergate scandal, we recovered from Clinton/Lewinski, etc. and we will recover from him. This nation will be fine. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yeah, but....

…...look at how the nation was affected post the "Nixon Watergate scandal" as you phrased it and what it took for US to recover:

As we all know, Gerald Ford, the 39th president of the United States, was the last POTUS to serve (Aug '74 - Jan '77) who was NOT elected to the office in the general election. His 895 days-in-office remains the shortest in US History for any president who did not die while in office.

In the '76 election, he was defeated in the 1976 election by a narrow margin (297- 240) by Dimm, Jimmy Carter.

And we all know what those four years of his administration (ie: talk about "bumbling", sir...) were like until the great Ronald Reagan booted him after one term in 1980.

So, yeah, we recovered....but it took time to do so.

Nice thing is....fast forward....Trump has helped the US recover from eight shitty years of lackluster-to-zero growth and a perpetual Apology Tour by the Magical Community Organizer. Another term and his eight years in office will be hailed....by presidential historians in the future...as one if not THE greatest in our history.

Sit back and watch, Scooby Doo....if all of us manage to live long enuff we'll see what I'm saying will indeed come to fruition.

Yeah, but....

…...look at how the nation was affected post the "Nixon Watergate scandal" as you phrased it and what it took for US to recover:

As we all know, Gerald Ford, the 39th president of the United States, was the last POTUS to serve (Aug '74 - Jan '77) who was NOT elected to the office in the general election. His 895 days-in-office remains the shortest in US History for any president who did not die while in office.

In the '76 election, he was defeated in the 1976 election by a narrow margin (297- 240) by Dimm, Jimmy Carter.

And we all know what those four years of his administration (ie: talk about "bumbling", sir...) were like until the great Ronald Reagan booted him after one term in 1980.

So, yeah, we recovered....but it took time to do so.

Nice thing is....fast forward....Trump has helped the US recover from eight shitty years of lackluster-to-zero growth and a perpetual Apology Tour by the Magical Community Organizer. Another term and his eight years in office will be hailed....by presidential historians in the future...as one if not THE greatest in our history.

Sit back and watch, Scooby Doo....if all of us manage to live long enuff we'll see what I'm saying will indeed come to fruition.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Even though I do not agree with your politics, I commend you on your intelligent response and your ability to speak with clarity.
Quit struggling. You're getting deeper. "Months ago"? Really?

You've probably taken a 1,000 shits since then. Clearing your head!

Like I suggested .... you're weak. Go play patty-cake with someone else. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Absolutely, junior. Months ago. And yes, I have had a few bowel movements since then. As a matter of fact, I think of you every time I flush the toilet. Thank you valid poser.
Absolutely, junior. Months ago. And yes, I have had a few bowel movements since then. As a matter of fact, I think of you every time I flush the toilet. Thank you valid poser. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So you are a multi-billionaire? Considering your intellectual level it seems you rarely get off the head.

But you can afford the water.
LL - You are falling for the "Baiting".
Originally Posted by oeb11
Nah.....just "flushing" out the fecal matter in his brain.

He started gaseous nonsense from Post #1. The cleansing is working.
So you are a multi-billionaire? Considering your intellectual level it seems you rarely get off the head.

But you can afford the water. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I don't know why my financial status is any concern to you. It is difficult to follow the convoluted tangents that your meandering imagination occasionally takes and I rarely put out the effort to do so, but I will award you with this little tidbit of financial wisdom: Don't ever loan any money to someone who uses bankruptcy as a FUCKING BUSINESS TOOL! How many is it now? Four? Thank you valid poser.