Encounter: Refilled My Prescription: Chloe Belle

i think she is smiling inthat pic...

Originally Posted by Johnsson

@Johnson— Lmao you crack me up. 😂

Thanks for the comments fellas. She’s a fine provider in the scene and we’re lucky to have her in our Natural State
  • BK
  • 09-17-2020, 05:54 PM
She's absolutely gorgeous, and cannot be any finer... would a smile be too much to ask? Originally Posted by MrGiz
If you see her in person you can get all the smiles you desire
She's absolutely gorgeous, and cannot be any finer... would a smile be too much to ask? Originally Posted by MrGiz
If you think she’s fine in her pictures (and she is), you’ve hit on the special sauce that she seems to reserve for in-person experiences. She comes across kind of tough in her pics, but she has an easy smile and a great sense of humor in person, and is 100% hotter in the flesh. When she opens the door for you the first time, if you’re like me, you will do a full body shudder/double-take...and it’s all smiles for everybody after that!
Lmao on the Star Nazis giving review 1 Star �� �� �� Gee, I wonder who it could be �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Well I can see its the same old stupid shit, different day. With all of the positive comments on here, plus the fact that 8 out of 9 rated it a 5, and 1 dissenter rated it a 1, that doesn’t add up. People should get a life.
Way overdue for a visit
  • BK
  • 10-20-2020, 11:31 AM
You should see her with her favorite girl, talk about really “opening up”. Luckily I’ve had the pleasure a few times now.