using coed for screening?

I try to at least browse their post history. Thankfully the post whores tend not to like them chocolate and curvy so I never have to shovel through 20,000 post. Guys who contact me tend me be lurkers.
you know how many times I've gotten PM's from providers wanting to fuck me because i've tangled with Whispers? To be honest, only three but it was cool. Yussup - 0, and not expecting much from you guys. Whispers fought with words.. not spam.

Cheers though, your getting better today! keep it up...
Honestly, my favorite guys here don't post much of anything if anything at all. It works, because often a person's sex appeal starts spiraling downward the longer they keep talking. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

I agree. The same applies to the hobbyist. I've scratched quite a few girls off my list due to a co-ed post or adding their names to certain lists. My favorite providers have little to no post in coed.
you know how many times I've gotten PM's from providers wanting to fuck me because i've tangled with Whispers? To be honest, only three but it was cool. Yussup - 0, and not expecting much from you guys. Whispers fought with words.. not spam.

Cheers though, your getting better today! keep it up... Originally Posted by budman33
Tangles with Whispers to get laid ....

That is worth typing words
I agree. The same applies to the hobbyist. I've scratched quite a few girls off my list due to a co-ed post or adding their names to certain lists. My favorite providers have little to no post in coed. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It works both ways, doesn't it
I agree. The same applies to the hobbyist. I've scratched quite a few girls off my list due to a co-ed post or adding their names to certain lists. My favorite providers have little to no post in coed. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Makes sense. Like I said, many people get less desirable the more they talk. Co-ed posting and blogging was always my best initial marketing tool (obviously pics and reviews seal the deal) so I used it. If I ever deterred a dude because of something I wrote, that's cool, too, as I had enough business to handle and little interest in playing seduction with a guy who finds me offensive, dumb, or remarkably un-funny.
do you pay attention to how people act and treat others in coed and sandbox? does it matter to you when a guy or gal is acting like a douche bag in coed? when it comes to this board, is money all that matters? can you hobby with a provider or a hobbyist who treats others poorly and has a large bullying board presence? how much credence do u give to self alerts when someone shows their true colors thru posting rude comments and being a dick on here? what about if someone is articulate and makes brilliant arguments and you can tell they have a sharp wit and quick mind? are you more likely to see someone who impressed you with their verbal skills and topics they post? Originally Posted by sue_nami

Your getting a lot of response from your supporters here huh? Hang it up lady. Your thoughts lack relevance and interest only a handful.
I agree, in coed folks show their true colors. If my opinions or persona scares off some guys then it is for the best. If we would be that of a poor match to begin with then we've both done each other a big favor by letting our freak flags fly here and seeing who salutes it and who just types an emoticon and clogs up the works without saying much. I am who I am.

Cheers though, your getting better today! keep it up... Originally Posted by budman33
Everyone does their part sir.....
welcome back whispers. we've missed your insightful commentary
I agree, in coed folks show their true colors. If my opinions or persona scares off some guys then it is for the best. If we would be that of a poor match to begin with then we've both done each other a big favor by letting our freak flags fly here and seeing who salutes it and who just types an emoticon and clogs up the works without saying much. I am who I am. Originally Posted by sue_nami

You and a few others constant attention seeking in CoED simply shows desperation born in a lack of business and that gets noticed by many. If it remotely worked for you it would seem you would have less time to post. Instead your participation is increasing.

Maybe you have reached that point where other career options need to be considered?