Bob Beckel Fired By Fox Again.

He makes it plain that what the Democrats stand for now is far removed from his Democrat beliefs.

.... a "insensitive" remark to a black technician. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"The infection will out." He's an old fashioned Democrat.

He went ballistic his last day, I think. Or the day before. A meltdown and rant ... making shit up with speculation as to the consequences of Trump ALLEGEDLY releasing classified information to the Russians in the Oval Office ... and repeating it as though it were a fact....the release AND the consequences.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Since Beckel is such a big Clinton fan, mebbe he'll use the " I did NOT..." defense that they've seemed to have patented ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
God damn Gay Rey, even Trump is using that defense and has been!

I would ask you if you ever thought for one second before you posted or already know the f****** answer
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2017, 01:50 PM
Hopefully he at least got to finger f*** that Kimberly chick
God damn Gay Rey, even Trump is using that defense and has been!

I would ask you if you ever thought for one second before you posted or already know the f****** answer Originally Posted by WTF
The difference is that the Clinton's are guilty as hell and think that just by them saying " I did NOT..." that it will all go away. And the media buys their BS excuses and lies and don't investigate. Another one of the double standards that YOU lying liberals have when it comes to investigating one of YOUR own.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2017, 02:15 PM
So your party is always not guilty and the other political party is always guilty. Got it
So your party is always not guilty and the other political party is always guilty. Got it Originally Posted by WTF
It is how the lemmings roll.
It is how the lemmings roll. Originally Posted by bamscram
well how do retarded camel's roll retarded lenny
well how do retarded camel's roll retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
Right over the top of you swishy walkers, gary the fairy.
  • DSK
  • 05-19-2017, 04:56 PM
I wish they'd hire me, I'd wipe that smug smile off that Jesse Watters face. You ever notice the pussies they hire on there to debate those clowns? Hopefully they'd hire Stephanie Tule, that nad ass bitch would eat the oyher 4 for a snack. Originally Posted by WTF
He would beat your candy ass to a pulp!
  • DSK
  • 05-19-2017, 04:57 PM
Hopefully he at least got to finger f*** that Kimberly chick Originally Posted by WTF
That would be sexual harassment!! The employees (ahem..contractors) are not your sex slaves!!
I wish they'd hire me, I'd wipe that smug smile off that Jesse Watters face. You ever notice the pussies they hire on there to debate those clowns? Hopefully they'd hire Stephanie Tule, that nad ass bitch would eat the oyher 4 for a snack. Originally Posted by WTF
They wouldn't hire you to deliver coffee, moronic buffoon.
It is how the lemmings roll. Originally Posted by bamscram
do the chimp dance! dance, Ivan, Dance!

do the chimp dance! dance, Ivan, Dance!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ivan the goat AKA: wacco.

He was tired of being a lemming. Looks like he is going for some dingle berries, gay rey.
Ivan the goat AKA: wacco.

He was tired of being a lemming. Looks like he is going for some dingle berries, gay rey. Originally Posted by bamscram

your cuz, punk goat.

bahahahaaaa

your cuz, punk goat.

bahahahaaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Keep licking ass holes dumb ass.

Have family pic kid.