I'll Miss Everyone!

Hope your feeling better Vannah, We are all thinking of you!
Thank you so much everyone for all the lovely well wishes. Y'all are just too sweet!

Surgery went well yesterday and with intravenous sedation, I didn't know anything. Unfortunately, I believe it was a combination of the anesthesia and the prescribed pain medication that made me sick all day yesterday, but I'm feeling much better today.

I must have looked awful silly crying and holding onto my Nanny and my boyfriend for dear life in the waiting room when they called me back, but I just couldn't help it.
Will you be making an annoucement when you are returning?
Hope you take your time and your healing goes perfectly.. You are a beautiful lady
Will you be making an annoucement when you are returning? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Yes. I promise I won't just sneak back into the hobby without telling anyone.

Hope you take your time and your healing goes perfectly.. You are a beautiful lady Originally Posted by XmanVirgo
Thank you so much! I went to my follow up appointment and my oral surgeon said everything looked great.
Welcome back! Just saw your ad. I know those gents in Central have been missing you and will be exceedingly glad to see you back in the saddle!
Yes Vannah, good to see you back!
Woot woot, Vannah's back! I guess that's why the rain stopped so suddenly!
Thanks, y'all! It's good to be back.

Ginger was right, taking some time off can be a wonderful thing. During my time away I was able to donate a bunch of my old clothes, rekindle my love for theatre and achieve one of my lifelong goals. It's been a productive couple of weeks!