Man shot to death over texting at movies

Just to piss you off douche bag. LOL
Like my daddy always said.

Never bring a cell phone to a gun fight.
Bullshit! You don't have any idea what you're talking about. ...
A 71 year old man (forget that he WAS a cop 20 years ago) is in a confrontation with two people. One who had left the auditorium and returned (to retrieve a weapon?). I, like you, don't know what happened but you have to acknowledge what we do know. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You are the one who does not know what he is talking about. It was the SHOOTER who left the auditorium, to get more bullets I guess. Basically the Shooter did not like the fact the person he shot was texting BEFORE the movie started and confronted him and escalated it to the point where he shot him. It was the Shooter who started the confrontation and who escalated it to the point where he was afraid the dead person was going to throw more popcorn at him so he shot him.

You'll defend anyone who shoots an unarmed person without cause, won't you.
JD'S hero is Zim so naturally he would love a 71 year old gunman.
Such a waste of life.
such a waste of bandwidth!
You are the one who does not know what he is talking about. It was the SHOOTER who left the auditorium, to get more bullets I guess. Basically the Shooter did not like the fact the person he shot was texting BEFORE the movie started and confronted him and escalated it to the point where he shot him. It was the Shooter who started the confrontation and who escalated it to the point where he was afraid the dead person was going to throw more popcorn at him so he shot him.

You'll defend anyone who shoots an unarmed person without cause, won't you. Originally Posted by BigLouie
So you're admitting that this has absolutely nothing to do with stand your ground. So why did you post in the first place if you knew better?
Typical JDIdiot. He's going to try to use one line by BL to try and move this thread into a perverse "Stand Your Ground" argument and thereby turning it I to another race-baiting, homicide-condoning clusterfuck.

If it wasn't for assholes like IBIdiot or dipshit COG, JD would have been cast off this island a long time ago.
I think we know who the consensus dipshit is, and well deserved. Bravo AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013 & 2014!

Crap .. quit texting ... for crying out loud ... !!!

If you want a job .... quit texting.
If you want to see AND HEAR a movie ... quit texting.
If you want to fuck ..... quit texting.
If you want to drive .... quit texting.
If you want to live .............................. .. QUIT TEXTING!!
In numerous threads in this section a number of members constant post about how people should be armed at all time to protect themselves. The downside they do not want to acknowledge is that a lot of people will pull out a gun and start shooting when they should not. With the advent of the Stand Your Ground laws more people are shooting first and asking questions later with the mistaken belief that they can claim they felt threaten and get out of responsibility on everything. In this case the Shooter started the confrontation and would not let it go. If you are going to go around promoting concealed weapons you had better be ready to accept the consequences when it goes wrong.
So you're admitting that this has absolutely nothing to do with stand your ground. So why did you post in the first place if you knew better? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because Big Louise is the most intellectually disingenuous poster on the board.