The "Big Dick" comment

After reading all the posts, I understand it was very unnecessary for me to post my size. Lol, wont happen again. Never my intention to make it seem like a competition. my apologies, lol. Originally Posted by GreatLife
The perfect size is the one that gets hard fast, goes in easy, gets off quick and leaves soon after
My dick is so big I have to carry around a blood bag to get an erection.

I have to pay double for sessions. One fee for me and one for my dick.

My dick has its own dick, and its dick is big.
My SO used to call me a Big Dick a lot.
My dick is so big I have to carry around a blood bag to get an erection.

I have to pay double for sessions. One fee for me and one for my dick.

My dick has its own dick, and its dick is big. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

Ha!

Here ya go Rambro!

http://youtu.be/LnzYG0ZkrXg

Lol.

Theme music
Lol.

Theme music Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Song is Hilarious!
In future reviews, we should specify LBH (Little Bitty Hands) under the lady's physical attributes.

That way, if you feel insecure about the size of your dick, you can find a provider that will make it seem larger when she's holding it.
  • davo1
  • 09-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Have they all been lying to me? Absurd! They would not say it if it were not true. That is my story and I am sticking to it.
After reading all the posts, I understand it was very unnecessary for me to post my size. Lol, wont happen again. Never my intention to make it seem like a competition. my apologies, lol. Originally Posted by GreatLife
it's not that anybody sees it as a competition...it's that nobody gives a fuck how big your dick is or isn't. ever told anybody you work with your 'measurements'?

i didn't think so.

JPdM
In future reviews, we should specify LBH (Little Bitty Hands) under the lady's physical attributes.

That way, if you feel insecure about the size of your dick, you can find a provider that will make it seem larger when she's holding it. Originally Posted by TexasT
T-rex arms
Until I take my pants off, no one knows i have only 1 leg
7 to 7 1/2 imo is nice but avg maybe very slightly above avg BUT IMO width is important to "big-ness". Length wise I'll START calling it ...big at around 8in erect.
Moch, I appreciate the post lol
Just return the compliment by telling your provider she a huge cunt!