Why DOes Biden Have a Huge Lead Among Women?

• WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 10:02 AM
You are stupid...

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
That is not very much in line with Ms Silver's edict.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2020, 10:05 AM
Good question. I don't have a good answer other than he's a name Democrat. But why not Harris or Gabbert? They're women.

I know a lot of white women who voted for Trump. They're strippers or former strippers. They aren't saying it because they want my money. they are saying it because they like successful guys with style and money. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sure...it's not because they want your money. Riiiiight.

They tell Biden supporting clients exactly what they want to hear....but it has nothing to do with money.
You are stupid...

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
stay out of my threads, Troll.. you have been reported

One female vote for Biden. Two male votes against him! Originally Posted by LexusLover
are you sure it's not 3 males against him here? did you CHECK?

[COLOR="Red"]"But according to the Fox poll, Trump – who took 41% of the women's vote to Clinton's 54% in 2016 – would lose female voters by bigger margins to Biden Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
good post.. the "electability" factor could play a big role.. that is my thinking about Sanders, I don't know if enough women would vote for him. as you say, Women will make and break this election.
O.J. Simpson, Osama bin Laden, Bill Clinton, Michael Bolton....

Are you seriously looking for a rational explanation of why some guy is popular with the ladies?
I suspect a lot of voting women appreciate more money coming into their household budget and are enjoying their retirement funds increasing, which reflects on their future security. Also, I suspect there are a lot of women who admire (secretly) men who have been successful in their gainful activities in life. But when they are asked about a specifically annoying individual they would express a "displeasure" with him openly, but would jump in the sack with him in a heartbeat.

"Sleepy Joe" is hardly a sex-image, but Tran probably knows more about sexy men than I do. Anyone would!
Because cnn says so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
Because cnn says so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Do yous watch cnn?
Do yous watch cnn? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Does anyones actuallys watch CNN's???
No BUT clearly some posters here do CNN=THE BOX ( 1984 reference)
So if nobody watches CNNs, why do so many of yous in the Great White South know so much about what it says?

Yous all just admitted you do.

Thank yous for the Morning emoji report, Rexsy. What time does oebsy follow with the in depth analysis of at emojiS?

No BUT clearly some posters here do CNN=THE BOX ( 1984 reference)
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
O.J. Simpson, Osama bin Laden, Bill Clinton, Michael Bolton....

Are you seriously looking for a rational explanation of why some guy is popular with the ladies? Originally Posted by roaringfork
Good point. Did CT ever find a rationale that he felt was legitimate? If so, what was it?