Houston vs. Dallas

That goes for Dallas providers heading down I-45 south as well. To much competition. Originally Posted by john353
Hey, just noticed the "ASS Whisperer"....very fitting indeed!
You must be really enjoying your work. Originally Posted by Sarunga

Not really. We finally taught her to file and e-mail out invoices. But my last assistant would do it without being told. I mean seriously how difficult is it to grasp that when a workorder is dropped in your inbox to bill it.
Brian.. are ya'll hiring?
Brian.. are ya'll hiring? Originally Posted by Jack Flash

+1!!
Same reason alot of distributers are in Dallas/FW. It is more centrally located. They can run trucks down to Houston every night. Just like the traveling woman. Oh and they have ALOT more conventions.
Not really. We finally taught her to file and e-mail out invoices. But my last assistant would do it without being told. I mean seriously how difficult is it to grasp that when a workorder is dropped in your inbox to bill it. Originally Posted by Brian7772
So, you are complaining that you HAVE TO spend too much time in "close proximity" to her......wait a minute....I think I get it......you can't concentrate on your work.

This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where George was trying to hire a personal assistant. After interviewing this hot gorgeous girl, he says, "I'm sorry, I can't hire you". The girl asks why, and he says, "When I look at you...I can't even remember my name".

Absolutely hilarious....one of my favorite episodes.
Haven't you heard, Houston men suck!!!

Heh

Originally Posted by BDS
Never had any nipples or clits complain, yet.

Heh

Originally Posted by BDS
Then come down here and straighten us out.