Large Man Parts

"Take your own advice and ask upfront."

I don't think you will get a more no-nonsense honest answer than that.

I love big thick cocks, but not in my ass. Nope. That's only for the guys that are smaller or on a really special occasion like a regulars bday or something where there's drinks involved & I don't even drink much at all. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
Please allow me a moment to digress and reflect.

Ahhhhh.... Regular's birthday....

Thank you, back to "my cock is so massive" bullshit posts.
Butt sex & birthday cake, huh?!
Then I am safe! No woman has ever said I was too big for anything

Ok ladies.......here is a question for you all......what length and/or width is considered large? I just spent some time with a young lady on here just a little while ago. She told me I had a big dick. Now, I understand that sometimes ladies will say things to make a guy feel good, but she is a Greek provider.......and told me she didn't want to try because of my size. I was disappointed because I had to drive a long way to partake just to be denied this special treat. I learned my lesson today....always ask Greek providers if my penis size allowed in their rear. Ladies please chime in on this. What is the minimum "Big Dick" size for you? Originally Posted by Puccipleaser
Mah biggest man parts is mah man boobs. Thar HUGE!

Jus' don't touch 'em. They's a l'il bit tend'r rite now.
Please allow me a moment to digress and reflect.

Ahhhhh.... Regular's birthday....

Thank you, back to "my cock is so massive" bullshit posts. Originally Posted by VLombardi
If I lost to Jay Cutler I would be disgruntled as well. BEAR DOWN!