Cash and dash victoriarayne

So I’m confused? Did she call an a Ilan day or just drive to the ER wearing a towel and bran and pantieS? Sounds like we had a second room.. was any of her luggage or bags in the room with you ? I have asthma as well and I keep my inhaler with me at all times but people who smoke don’t bother me and my I inhaler has always helped on the spot!
I hope she is okay and I hate this happened to you. Seems like more of these situations are happening more frequently with the shut down of other sites and ladies moving over to here. Kinda sucks because it puts a bad taste in people’s mouths and a bad name for the good reliable ladies such as myself.
I had my doubts well and questions but decided not to grill her. She offered to
Make it up. I’ll be back in town next week so we’ll se me if she does. Either way it goes I’ll
Be sure to post it here to let everyone know. I understand probably more than anyone that Shit happens to so I’m compelled to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Yall are seriously giving it the benifit of your doubt??
Lmaof
OBVIOUSLY..YA WOULDA SAW THE FLASHING LIGHTS..
OMG
I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THE MEN THAT DONT USE AGENCIES...
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN THESE TIMES..
ITS LIKE EVERY FUCKING DAY NOW!!

YET.. NAW..I WONT PAY AN AGENT..
OK IDIOT..
RUSSIAN ROULETTE EVERY DAY..

UGHH.

SO OVER ALL THIS SHIT..
REALLY..
THEY CAN POST ADS..ROB PEOPLE..
YET YOU TIE HANDS..

RIDICOULOUS!!
XXOO ANN. ( VENTING)
^^^

I completely agree with Annie (... for once ). Why take a risk with skipthegames and adultsearch girls ? Not worth the headache IMHO.
Agencies are much safer as are well reviewed indy Eccie providers.

• A1.
  • 11-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Accident, was trying to post on random thread and posted here by mistake in response to Annie's other comment
Update: back in town. Texted and she asked who’s this. After telling her she went silent. Asked for availability to make it up and nothing. Tried one more time still nothing. I’ll get around to doing a NO review tomorrow.
Smh! These thieves are getting out of hand.
Thanks for letting us know.
Keep us posted. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P