need to fuck "Valerie's Husband"

Well you're defo getting a better deal with WU as his rate is a bit cheaper than mine Originally Posted by Valerie
Hey hun. Call me when you get a chance.
  • rwksl
  • 08-28-2012, 07:56 PM
C'mon, CB. There's somebody for everybody. Even an overweight white boy. Although for $350/hr, I'd expect BBBJ/CIM at least twice. Originally Posted by blowpop
...and Greek.
WU loves greek he bends over really quick
Fat, ijs Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Didn't he lose weight ? Originally Posted by carkido45
That was all a threAD & cover for the whale wars threAD...

Hey hun. Call me when you get a chance. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Reduced to public begging?? Trouble in paradise...

Welcome to MY world!!
Hey hun. Call me when you get a chance. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I dropped my US phone in the toilet 2 days ago haha... Am going to get a new one tomorrow so that's why I haven't gotten back if you've tried to call
Fat, ijs Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Actually he's not. I can confirm this.
Where's the review?
See? As long as you're not a fat whale, people will be willing to pay any amount for even non-GFE services...lesson for the pod to take in I think...work less, make more...

P.S.-I have a no review policy too. Oh, and no touching my nipples. I only text, and if you don't follow my instructions I'll send you a dozen texts telling you to lose my number.
Where's the review? Originally Posted by blowpop
I'm trying to keep him UTR to keep prices down.
Don't want another "abbie" incident now do we?
C'mon, CB. There's somebody for everybody. Even an overweight white boy. Although for $350/hr, I'd expect BBBJ/CIM at least twice. Originally Posted by blowpop
+2
See? As long as you're not a fat whale, people will be willing to pay any amount for even non-GFE services...lesson for the pod to take in I think...work less, make more...

P.S.-I have a no review policy too. Oh, and no touching my nipples. I only text, and if you don't follow my instructions I'll send you a dozen texts telling you to lose my number. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And all this time I thought I was the high maintenance one....
Where's the review? Originally Posted by blowpop
Don't worry. If it doesn't show up in public, it might show up under a guested account or in private. He feels "obligated" to do that from time to time....having paid his "dues".
I never feel "obligated" to do anything here ladyboy.
Anything i deem worthy to share is merely by my good graces.
As for "dues"? I think fifteen years of fucking whores and learning a thing or two along the way says something about that.
I dropped my US phone in the toilet 2 days ago haha... Am going to get a new one tomorrow so that's why I haven't gotten back if you've tried to call Originally Posted by Valerie
Here ya go Val, you can appreciate this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loq1p9dbwUA

I suppose how bad it is depends on whether you dropped it sitting down, or getting up.
Here ya go Val, you can appreciate this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loq1p9dbwUA

I suppose how bad it is depends on whether you dropped it sitting down, or getting up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Haha...I can appreciate that actually as I have dropped a phone in a port-o-loo before as well! ( I didn't go after mine though )