KEEPING COUNT: 150 AND CLIMBING !

It's tough having your beloved messiah criticized............but you liberal retards need to hear the truth...................

But if you don't want to hear the truth from me, take it from James Carville:
"I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here. We can admit that there’s some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president....Obama’s problem, I think, is he’s a man in politics that doesn’t like politics."

But he loves the perks of the office...............

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...ers-99658.html
Just to be clear, whirlie . . . it wasn't a political statement to you at all.
It's tough having your beloved messiah criticized............but you liberal retards need to hear the truth...................

But if you don't want to hear the truth from me, take it from James Carville:
"I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here. We can admit that there’s some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president....Obama’s problem, I think, is he’s a man in politics that doesn’t like politics."

But he loves the perks of the office...............

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...ers-99658.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway

It is so rewarding to find out you have something worthwhile to do now whirrly. Keep on counting.
I posted about golf rounds; you are the one who deflected the subject to vacation days .............

You are the moron who needed to change the subject to try and win the debate !

So address why Obama deserves to have so many vacation days, despite being a miserable failure.

Americans deserve better than what this guy is giving us.

Right, should have known, when you get your ass kicked up between your shoulder blades on the point of the argument that you raised (vacation time), it must be time to slip into the "attack Obama on all points" mode even though it has shit to do with the point that you were originally trying to make, and which got shoved up your ass.

Nice try fuckface. Next. Originally Posted by timpage
When I saw the 150 and Counting! I thought you were talking about the number of threads you have posted about Benghazi.
And what was the DJIA at when Obama took office in 2009???? It hit a low of 7063 a month after Obama took office. It is now at 15776. You may be able to beat on Obama on many fronts, but not the economy. Compared to the day he took office, almost every economic indicator has greatly improved.

Second, do you expect ANYONE, even the POTUS, to work a 24 x 7 work week??? Give the guy a break!! 150 rounds of golf over almost 5 years is nothing. You probably spend more time than that masturbating. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

"You rarely see a chart like this because the 'all-time high' headlines are so much sexier. No one likes to add the,'But in real terms we’re still far from it'. Who wants to buy a newspaper that says that? I know I wouldn’t. But fortunately I’m not in that business and I can share with you guys any chart I want. And I think it’s important that when I speak with investors, they understand how in Real terms, not only is the S&P500 not at all-time highs, but actually down 20% over the last 13.5 years."

I posted about golf rounds; you are the one who deflected the subject to vacation days .............

You are the moron who needed to change the subject to try and win the debate !

So address why Obama deserves to have so many vacation days, despite being a miserable failure.

Americans deserve better than what this guy is giving us. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, winning a debate with you is like beating up a six year old. I don't need to change the topic and I didn't. Your post is silly, you know it and now you're desperately trying to save some face by dodging and juking around saying dumb shit like "It was just about golf" and trying to shift the argument around to force me to answer some stupid question you have about whether our POTUS should ever get some leisure time, while explaining or defending every policy he stands for or has implemented.

Guess what? I'm not playing your fucking game asshat.

The entire premise of every statement you've made in this exchange and the stupidity of the OP is here for all to see. Obama shouldn't be allowed to play golf on half-day outings within a few miles of the White House but Bush should be allowed 900 full days of vacation at his ranch 1,500 miles away.....while American servicemen bleed and die in Iraq in a war started by Bush and based on lies promulgated by the Bush administrations. That's your argument in a nutshell.

Suck on it.
He has been President for close to five years, and still doesn't have much of a clue as to how to govern, since all he does is campaign.

So the big question is, has his golf game improved any at all?
Ask whirrly the golfing expert.
He has been President for close to five years, and still doesn't have much of a clue as to how to govern, since all he does is campaign.

So the big question is, has his golf game improved any at all? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sorry, but roughly half the nation disagrees with your opinion. You say he doesn't have a clue how to govern because his political ideology differs from yours. Do you truly not get that those are two completely separate things?

More ODS.
Sorry, but roughly half the nation disagrees with your opinion. You say he doesn't have a clue how to govern because his political ideology differs from yours. Do you truly not get that those are two completely separate things?

More ODS. Originally Posted by timpage
Yea MOAR...

Mirror time, Whirly. You're just a sad, angry old man . . . and I am actually sorry about that.

Life is too short to live whining and posting shit all day!

(And, yeah, I'm probably in your age bracket and demographics -- now go try to enjoy SOMETHING!)

Flyer Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
When did Trendy become "sad" and "angry"?

When he finally realized that Wisconsin and America were not "Trending" Romney!

More ODS. Originally Posted by timpage
No, I say he doesn't know how to govern because he doesn't know how to govern. Governing is more than signing bills and making speeches. It involves the ability to inspire citizens to greater heights of achievement and inspire us to overcome our differences.

The fact that, as you stated it, that roughly half of the Country disagrees with the Presidents Policies sort of proves my point. The Country has rarely been as divided as it is now, and many of his policies entail bringing down those who strive and achieve to the level of those who want a free handout and attach blame for all of their maladies on everybody but themselves.

President Obama is a Demagogue. Period. He fits the definition to a "T". That makes him a great candidate, a great campaigner, and great at winning elections.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/demagogue?s=t

It, however, makes for a lousy leader.
Jackie S....Trannytim contradicts himself multiple times in his own posts....its his MO.

"You rarely see a chart like this because the 'all-time high' headlines are so much sexier. No one likes to add the,'But in real terms we’re still far from it'. Who wants to buy a newspaper that says that? I know I wouldn’t. But fortunately I’m not in that business and I can share with you guys any chart I want. And I think it’s important that when I speak with investors, they understand how in Real terms, not only is the S&P500 not at all-time highs, but actually down 20% over the last 13.5 years."

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We're not talking about the last 13 1/2 years. Very true if you look at the major stock market indices over the long haul, you might be lucky to break even. Any financial seminar you might attend will hammer at that fact. I'm talking about the time from early 2009 up until today. If you had invested your money in the stock market in 2009 your wealth could have increased 2-3 times. I invested my 401k money rather conservatively and still made a huge profit in my portfolio in just 4 years. Just like sitting at a poker or blackjack table, you have to figure out when a cold streak is coming and get out.