HCG and What It Did For Me

I live in an apartment so gardening ain't happening. I get my stuff from Kroger or Whole Foods (when I feel rich enough). Never knew how much fake joy I had for zucchini until I was forced to eat it with my shrimp scampi lol
I love bread...I love pasta...and I love potatoes even more. I don't think I could go cold turkey from carbs. And I'm not going to trick my body that cauliflower is rice. I could just see myself crying as I ate each meal.

But I had always been skinny until I turned about 24 or 25, now I gain weight super easy. It's really frustrating. I have to work hard to just keep where I am. I probably COULD eat right and do what ya'll are doing, but hell, I already have to buy sex...now I have to give up good food too?
You guys are truly inspirational. This taco addict needs an intervention.
I love bread...I love pasta...and I love potatoes even more. I don't think I could go cold turkey from carbs. And I'm not going to trick my body that cauliflower is rice. I could just see myself crying as I ate each meal.

But I had always been skinny until I turned about 24 or 25, now I gain weight super easy. It's really frustrating. I have to work hard to just keep where I am. I probably COULD eat right and do what ya'll are doing, but hell, I already have to buy sex...now I have to give up good food too? Originally Posted by RJinLR
You make it seem like we're in some fat camp lol. But I know how you feel. I felt the same when I first started (still do actually). Now I want ice cream.

Ginger! If I hit 135 before I go home let's go cheat at JJ's! They have ice cream...right? I know they have frozen margaritas lol
Do you have to give up cheese too? Please say no.
Do you have to give up cheese too? Please say no. Originally Posted by RJinLR
NOPE!!! Eat your cheese!

Cheese and Bacon are on the menu! (just watch the carbs per serving)
I eat eggs with 2 slices of crispy bacon for breakfast, then a nice bunless burger with cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce for lunch followed by cheesy mashed cauliflower (substitute for mashed potatoes) and bacon bits...lots of fucking BACON BITS!
@ Danielle, I have no clue whether JJ's has ice cream or not but they have all kinds of other good stuff. If you hit 135, my competitive instincts are going to kick in and then I'm going to have to race you on weight loss numbers! Lol.

@RJ... I think cheese is ok? This diet sounds similar to Atkins to me.
@ Danielle, I have no clue whether JJ's has ice cream or not but they have all kinds of other good stuff. If you hit 135, my competitive instincts are going to kick in and then I'm going to have to race you on weight loss numbers! Lol.

@RJ... I think cheese is ok? This diet sounds similar to Atkins to me. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol let's see who can reach goal first

And yeah Atkins and Keto are pretty similar. My HCG just takes it to a new level (no starch, no sugar, limited calories)
I have yellow squash, eggplant and zucchini radishes and other veggies growing 20 feet from my backdoor. Green beans and asparagus are very low carb. Originally Posted by peter north77
Yum! So when am I invited for dinner?
I'm sure we could work that out.might have to bring veggies to you.my tomatoes are the best but it will be another few weeks before any are ripe
For those afraid of keto
I am 1.6 pounds away from this month's goal! Almost out of HCG, need to order more. But so far I'm doing ok. I still want a damn cookie but I will push through
I can help you loose that last 1.6. Get your boodie back to central Arkansas!
I can help you loose that last 1.6. Get your boodie back to central Arkansas! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
I think Elvis wants you to be his cowgirl. Lol.

You do burn more calories on top. I'm just sayin'.
I can help you loose that last 1.6. Get your boodie back to central Arkansas! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
I'll be there Saturday! Then you can help me burn some calories
I think Elvis wants you to be his cowgirl. Lol.

You do burn more calories on top. I'm just sayin'. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol yeah cowgirl is a great lower body and legs workout