What they said...

Some of mine were here before yours. They want you to go away. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
he has no place to go, nobody likes him here, he has nobody outside of this form
hence the reason he is here 24/7

it is a sad situation
I called them. They said "LittleRacistEva, HillaryLover, GO AWAY!" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Looks like your boy Trump is shitting on First nations also

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/opinio...1&noRedirect=1

Some of mine were here before yours. They want you to go away. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

his ancestors were in Africa before anyone else's ..

he has no place to go, nobody likes him here, he has nobody outside of this form
hence the reason he is here 24/7

it is a sad situation Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Where is your junk pic you are so proud of hillbilly? Why would I want you and your ilk to like me?
LMAO!

Where is your junk pic you are so proud of hillbilly? Why would I want you and your ilk to like me? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
if you do not mind if you are the laughing stock of ECCIE, so be it

I am the one that posted YOUR junk and you like stealing my post, the ugly parrot that you are

I am the one that posted YOUR junk and you like stealing my post, the ugly parrot that you are Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
So that picture was of EKIM's junk . assup must be drooling at the thought of that "appetizer " before getting HIS fudge packed !
They are snorting, and snickering at your hillbilly self, and your lame posts.
I am the one that posted YOUR junk and you like stealing my post, the ugly parrot that you are Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No shrimp dick it was your post, your junk. Were you wanting to attract gay rey? It worked.
So that picture was of your junk ? I am drooling at the thought of that "appetizer " before getting my fudge packed ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua