SUPERMAN Trump!

... What is "Ubermensch"??

...Please explain.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch

The term Übermensch was used frequently by Hitler and the Nazi regime to describe their idea of a biologically superior Aryan or Germanic master race, a racial version of Nietzsche's Übermensch became a philosophical foundation for Nazi ideas. The Nazi notion of the master race also spawned the idea of "inferior humans" (Untermenschen) who should be dominated and enslaved.
Let's test out that Superman claim! First one was faster than a bullet could stop a speeding train, and leap a tall building in a single bound. Let's start with those three, and we'll see if he's actually Superman...

When he steps out of the way of the first two and survives the building drop of 75 stories...we can call him anything you like. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Surely hope YOU aint too disappointed there, mate.

Looks-like they tested out yer first one - and YES
Trump WAS faster than a speeding bullet trying to kill Him.

... But to be fair - it just may have been Devine Intervention
from The Good Lord (that's "God") who saved Trump there.

That "POPE" bloke, it has been mentioned, may even
declare Trump - a Saint! ...

As Trump walks right back into the White House.
For Truth, Justice and the American Way!

#### Salty
Divine Intervention.

This is one of those moments in history that are like Washingtons withdrawal from Long Island, The Lost Dispatch at Antietam, and McClusky finding the Arashi at Midway. We are living in historical times, my friends.

... SUPERMAN TRUMP! ... Saved by the Hand of GOD!

#### Salty
I ain’t buying into any of the Devine intervention aspect of this.

Trump was damned lucky.

But that does not change the FACT that he took a bullet, and rather cowering down under the protection of his SS crew, rose with a clinched fist in the air, inspiring his followers to fight, and fight.

During the debate, the entire Country saw Biden stumble and fall simply because he was as asked questions.

The entire Country just saw Trump rise with strength after a near death experience.

The entire World saw it too.
... See? ... Trump and Jesus - they be mates!

#### Salty

More like Trump sold his soul to the devil.
How else can you explain “The Apprentice”. Someone sold their soul to get that piece of shit into production.

Did you catch the final prayer last night at the convention? There was Vance, head bowed, eyes closed, listening to the words of the prayer. Then there was Trump -- sitting straight up, looking from side to side, not even acknowleding that there was a prayer being given. If Trump is a true Christian he does not show it in his everyday life. But Jesus still loves him.

BTW, both my wife and I noticed a drastic change in Trump's persona during the convention. He has acted very humble the last few days, as if the shooting has given him a new outlook on life. He supposedly has changed his acceptance speech from one of bitterness and acrimony and divisiveness to one of unity. Makes me wonder why.
Assups butt buddy missed.
Did you catch the final prayer last night at the convention? There was Vance, head bowed, eyes closed, listening to the words of the prayer. Then there was Trump -- sitting straight up, looking from side to side, not even acknowleding that there was a prayer being given. If Trump is a true Christian he does not show it in his everyday life. But Jesus still loves him.

BTW, both my wife and I noticed a drastic change in Trump's persona during the convention. He has acted very humble the last few days, as if the shooting has given him a new outlook on life. He supposedly has changed his acceptance speech from one of bitterness and acrimony and divisiveness to one of unity. Makes me wonder why. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think his political consultants have been telling him to tone it down for a while now but his instincts told him to ignore them. Attack and grievance is his default mode and it’s worked for him with the base. But if getting shot at doesn’t give you pause for reflection then I’m not sure what will.

However I’m sure that his instincts will win over in the end. Expect him to revert back to the mean fairly quickly.
You mates can call it what you wish. ... I call it - WINNING! -

#### Salty