Is it just me...

Too many checker players, or worse yet, tic-tac-toe.
Boring is moving back and forth between Co-Ed and The Sandbox. Then I have to remember which one I'm in and then hope that the voices I am hearing at the moment are appropriate for that forum.
Otherwise I might make my typical lame attempt at humor in a thread that was meant to be serious(cuz God knows we should all be serious in the Co-ed forum) and piss off someone who has no sense of humor, like dearhunter, and be called a fucktard.

It all gets so confusing. I think I'll go to the island for some R & R and fightclub.
.....that fucking cat always wins
Yeah Wallstreet, very true.
Ya'll just miss NAN. Check the nearest Starbucks.
Ya'll just miss NAN. Check the nearest Starbucks. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah what happened there? Did he stick his dick in the mashed potatoes?
Yeah what happened there? Did he stick his dick in the mashed potatoes? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Pure speculation, but it might have had something to do with the analinadream threads.
Ya'll just miss NAN. Check the nearest Starbucks. Originally Posted by pyramider
I do.

Yeah what happened there? Did he stick his dick in the mashed potatoes? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Pure speculation, but it might have had something to do with the analinadream threads. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Hopefully it is just for a few days.
  • rwksl
  • 09-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah. Mods, can NAN come back and play?
It's official it BLOWS........ Dont be surprised if NAN doesnt comeback so soon, he can be stubborn, lol. I think that the board will be the bored very soon, hey double jump.