The I wish they just eat a dick thread please read the rules

...especially when the posts clearly have nothing to do with this site, it's content...or any of the other members.
Make love, not war!
Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
That is the purpose of the sandbox... to discuss non-hobby related issues.

KCGuy, taking issues to the other threads of this forum when it doesn't relate to the hobby would cause a big problem. The beauty of the sandbox is many know about the issues and bickering here and make the decision not to read or post in here. Even with the bickering, I have not noticed any issues leaving the sandbox and entering the hobby-related threads of the forum. I think we can have both mature and immature conversations here without affecting the hobby side. Hell, I strongly disagree with almost everything JG has to say in the sandbox, but when he asked for information on the Outhouse in the strip club thread, I didn't hesitate to offer up my experiences because that is the purpose of this site.
Make love, not war!
Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Easy to say when you have perky tits and a beautiful heartwarming smile. LOL.
That's about the sweetest thing I've heard.(read)
That's about the sweetest thing I've heard.(read) Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
It's true, but I'm just trying to get into your pants. LOL.
haha
They would fit you a little tightly.
haha
They would fit you a little tightly. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Yes, but only in the crotch. LOL.
haha I'm only 5'2 and 105 lbs...Hopefully, you got a little more on me than that
haha I'm only 5'2 and 105 lbs...Hopefully, you got a little more on me than that Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
You win, Christine. I know when I've been licked.

Besides, if I did manage to squeeze into them (ain't never gonna happen), my voice would sound like Beaker from the Muppets.

lmao You know I'm just playing, right?..
lmao You know I'm just playing, right?.. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Of course you silly girl. You're a doll. Besides, the alternative is to get back to work.
  • Bubba
  • 07-20-2010, 01:27 PM
This thread should never have been started. No one authorized this type of thread to be started in the first place. In addition it has now turned into banter between two people......

Stick a fork in this thread......it's done!