Something like a Client Review

Probably go something like this, "Short penis, cannot get it up, stincky ass, stains in underwear, cheap fucktard." Originally Posted by pyramider
That would be messed up : (
Waiting on review of Wakeup. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That would be an interesting review.
I love the idea, because I've never wanted to go the P411 route due to the financial record. Originally Posted by TransAm
No need to use a credit card. Either mail in cash or purchase a money order at one of the local groceries store. No financial trail!
I do wonder and ask myself sometimes. If a Provider wrote a review about me, what would it say? Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
There have been a few reviews like this in the past. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Here's one I was referring to: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=486958

Waiting on review of Wakeup. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Preferably with pics, so we can all comment "fat", whether it's true or not. Originally Posted by TransAm
That would be an interesting review. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
She's probably too CHICKEN SHIT to write that one.
That was fiction. What I posted above would be fact for 99.9% of the reviews on the fucktards.
[QUOTE=Sarunga;1051913034]Here's one I was referring to: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=486958

Now I'm kind of curious. I wonder what Providers think of me? I hope they give me a good review, ijs, : ) I liked YummieMaries review of Justin Scott, it was cool.
Val can't review me...I've never been a client of hers...sorry guys...
Val can't review me...I've never been a client of hers...sorry guys... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well there are "other reviews" which aren't exactly reviews of clients or sometimes hobby related for that matter...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=374396

Maybe reviewing her boy toy would fall under that criteria....
Val can't review me...I've never been a client of hers...sorry guys... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

We get RTM all the time where the reviewee says the reviewer never saw them. So, could fit right in.
  • Seedy
  • 11-17-2012, 11:52 AM
We get RTM all the time where the reviewee says the reviewer never saw them. So, could fit right in. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I'll bet so, some have posted on this thread......lol
I would have no problem reviewing you fucktards Originally Posted by Valerie
Put mine in the coed section, that way everyone can read how mind-blowing our session was and how every woman should experience me. Make it a sticky in the women's section too!
There is to much involved in the verification game. Plus reviews and verification are like having Target doing their own product reviews on technology... they don't .. they made a deal with CNet to do it.

I think half of the guys on here don't share their handle when they see girls via P411. This way they can say their stupid shit here and get away with it.

In the end... go get a prepaid Visa card using cash at your local convenience store. Pay the fee once a year and as our Governor says, "Let's move down the road".

From a business prospective I think the owners of this board have a great point of forcing P411 to pay them some advertising fees. If P411 does not pay they can start a competing service here that will draw $$$ away from P411.
Great idea! I think it would be really good for the ladies. Sometimes some ladies wont respond at all for verification of a client. If they do sometimes not fast enough, not saying its on purpose, people do have lives and get busy...But yea if there was a section for this in the ladies only section where girls can simply say yay or nay with sharing something brief but yet kinda what to expect when we encounter the clients.
We can screen all day to the best of our ability, but screening info only can ensure your who you say you are ant not a cop. But the ladies you give as a reff is the one who will tell us if your someone we are willing to see.
I think its a great idea and very much needed!