llibertarian town hall on gary johnson

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFYour peanut-brained, prosimian-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFy my peanut-brained, prosimian-ass, I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ever look up the difference between Libertarian and liberal chicken dick?
The only thing your prosimian ass has "looked up" is your own asshole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The only thing my prosimian ass has "looked up" is my own asshole, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok that answered the question, you don't know. This about covers it chicken dick.. Good luck

FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You don't know your asshole from your pie hole, because you take dicks in both, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't know my asshole from my pie hole, because I take dicks in both, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That is a true statement you made chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim aka i'va poopen, you outed yourself when you changed IBH's post. you're claiming dick credits.
Ekim aka i'va poopen, you outed yourself when you changed IBH's post. you're claiming dick credits. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are even more stupid than chicken dick.
You are even more stupid than chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ivan and his "butt buds"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V-lLPLouGQ
LittleEva, you're not a Libertarian. You always support more government. You always defend Hillary and other liberals. I'm at least honest about my support for Trump, and why. Quit lying and admit you've got a Hillary bumper sticker on your hoveround.
LittleEva, you're not a Libertarian. You always support more government. You always defend Hillary and other liberals. I'm at least honest about my support for Trump, and why. Quit lying and admit you've got a Hillary bumper sticker on your hoveround. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Same tired old lies Tonto, you are getting as boring as your Trumpy. I am a independent not a Libertarian, and have never professed to be one. However I do know the difference between one an a liberal. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.