Thinking about leaving the Biz

I have wondered why more women don't get the full time job and just use this as supplemental income. A couple/few appointments a week would be a nice boost while you climb the ladder in a job you can keep long term. Or even doing the cam gig on the side with or without this. If it were me I would be thinking in terms of how much, from all avenues, can I capitalize on my looks in my prime while building the career I can 'fall back' to when the time comes. Originally Posted by tracer
Because a lot of providers are lazy and don't want to work a normal job. I mean, why work a legit job for $10-$20 an hour when you can let random guys shoot loads in your mouth for $200 an hour and sleep late every day?

Now, before I get attacked by all the ladies here...I specifically said A LOT not ALL providers. There are plenty who do work and go to school and what not. But there are plenty who are just money grubbin bitches who want purses and shoes and shit and don't feel like working legit for it.
1+ Big Lou

Idk lately I've been thinking maybe its time to move on.
"Yes you probably should."

Not that I don't love what "This isn't true according to last review" but not having a stable paycheck has been hard and cancellations at last minute hurt my biz so bad." Guys worry about buyers remorse, dropping the GPS might help" I know we all do it but its getting frustrating to worry all the time. I'm going to think a lot about it. For what its worth I had the best time with everyone that I did meet. " Except for this guy http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=485607 Kisses! Originally Posted by Noelshaker
Look hun, i understand really I do..:im damn near 28 in a week, luckily i dont have any children, so if i have a slow day it wont be as bad. Some times you have to move on. I wish you the best though, but if that 9-5 dont work hey this will still be here..trust me, i see 50 yr olds still posting...lol
Get a life dude one bad review out of 25 is nothing so grow up. That guy was a crazy . Goodbye
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2012, 11:42 AM
I think you should find something else to do. When you say don't bring up my rate it only shows you think the rate may be the problem. However, you don't want to change your rates. That's all well and good. But you're not making ends meet. You know pussy is still sellin but yours sits on the shelf. You know what you need to do to fix it, you don't want to, so just quit.
Your definitely the reason why I deleted my showcase. People like you are why girls hate posting on this site. All you do is attack providers because your trying to feed your ego. Don't be upset because you can't afford to meet someone like me.
I do specials all the time thank you. I knew all the ones that can't afford were gonna come out the wood works. Always do haha and thats why I made that last comment
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Lady if you were 50 bucks I wouldn't see you so get off yourself, I'm in no way whatsoever into you. I'm not sayin you're ugly or some bull like that. I'm just callin it like I see it.
I wasn't talking to you honey
I would really second getting getting a real job and just providing part-time.

Now the webcamming thing.....it's not a bad hustle if you have nothing else productive to do but lay around all night and masturbate.

But there are plenty who are just money grubbin bitches who want purses and shoes and horses and shit and don't feel like working legit for it. Originally Posted by Big Lou
I fixed that for ya!
Ilikefun is a trouble maker. Get off the thread if you don't like it. Who do you think you are exactly? Do you feel better about yourself that you sit on this site and attack people.
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Web cam can be lucrative, its not all masturbation. You have to play a roll to make good money at it.
I would really second getting getting a real job and just providing part-time.

Now the webcamming thing.....it's not a bad hustle if you have nothing else productive to do but lay around all night and masturbate.

I fixed that for ya! Originally Posted by ArisRose
Thanks! I meant to add horses but accidentally left it out.
Lol just cause some dont put specials dont mean they wont on the low. Its.a.hustle.. not everyday is going to be fantastic, dont u dare believe that..everyone wants you to see there "A" game, this a forum, better yet the internet, do what you feel and what makes you happy. Cause unless anyone.of em.are about to hand you some money...its useless.
Web cam can be lucrative, its not all masturbation. You have to play a roll to make good money at it. Originally Posted by trey
Yea I heard girls can make just as much. I definitely wouldn't mind an office job either. Thanx Brooke for all your insight, it helps