Hair up or down?

When I was in high school, some of the girls used to wear ponytail rings around their wrists. I thought they were trying to pretend it was fabulous jewelry. But I stand corrected, humbled by my new knowledge.

And now I know why THESE girls were so popular...
I never realized how much I liked long straight hair until I watched the difference hair extensions made when I watched in amazement when a provider put them in. What a difference. Saw a provider several years ago who forgot her hair band and did a neat trick putting her hair up with a bic pen. . Come to think of it all my favorite providers have long brown or red hair, and I always thought I liked blondes. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

[/QUOTE]Definitely down! I too, wear "said bracelet" on my wrist.....just in case! I just recently tried the bic pen trick as well..... The one time I forgot it, and a hot tub was involved, my hair is long and thick, so I would have been drenched.....but I located a pen in the room and was able to twist it up. It did the job!
Just to throw my $0.02 in here. I love long hair but I also love to see a woman's face. My favorite way for a woman to fix her hair is for her to put the sides back and up with a clip or tie where you can see her full face and jaw line but the back is still long.
Yep ginger...thats funny and i have...scoot
Just to throw my $0.02 in here. I love long hair but I also love to see a woman's face. My favorite way for a woman to fix her hair is for her to put the sides back and up with a clip or tie where you can see her full face and jaw line but the back is still long. Originally Posted by ConwayDude
By chance do you have a mullet?
Ponytail on wrist that is easily accessible.
I always start a date with my hair down. However, it gets in the way during BBBJ - I'd prefer not to have to have a mouth full of my own hair. Plus it ends up blocking your view, or one of us end up laying on it, etc. For this reason I always keep a "hair band" on my wrist, so it's an easy and quick pull back when needed. Originally Posted by Felina
If I'm fortunate enough to cross your path again I promise to actually notice that you have hair. Tis your fault I didn't though.
By chance do you have a mullet? Originally Posted by Sidinman78
No mullet.
No mullet. Originally Posted by ConwayDude
Just what popped in my mind when reading that...glad you didn't take it wrong.
start with down, then get it tied up with a devilish grin is pretty damn hot.

or a cute little short haired do is just perfect too.

hell, if she can give me the feeling she's glad to be there with me, i might even be fine with that half shaved monstrosity i see on some bp ads.