Glisan amp closed

I was headed for Green Continent last Thursday at 9:30 but a Helicopter started following me... Originally Posted by Nebman

You missed the party then --
No worries, party every Thursday 9:30pm at Green Continental in Millard.

I'll expect you to be there this week for the happy ending hour special.
That damn helicopter is everywhere. I let it watch me walk in yesterday. Had a great deep tissue massage.
That damn helicopter is everywhere. I let it watch me walk in yesterday. Had a great deep tissue massage. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
You got ripped off
Nor rain nor sleet nor snow I get a handjob everytime I go.

There's one lady that has a crazy technic she will sit between my legs and jack me off.

Can't say I've ever seen a helicopter, but I guess Millard airport is right there.

But just don't forget this Thursday 9:30pm I expect to see everyone there ready for their hand jobs.
Ryan did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? Were you dropped on your head a few too many times? You're not very smart . Some things you don't discuss in a public forum.
FCR
Ryan did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? Were you dropped on your head a few too many times? You're not very smart . Some things you don't discuss in a public forum. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
Green Continental in Millard giving happy endings is public, everyone and their mother goes there.

Go tonight at 9:30 you will see 8-9 cars all men looking for a happy ending.
there might only be 4 rooms available but there's 8-9 guys lining up for massages right before they close.

Oh and these old men get hour massages.

I just know I'll be in line tonight for my happy ending at Green Continental.

Let's try for a record! Let's fill that parking lot and the next one!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Being serious though-
You guys don't realize also these girls are going to resort to unsanitary measures to keep up with the business.
Not washing sheets, using the same towels, etc.

Some of these girls like to do prostate massages so imagine getting a massage after that and she doesn't wash her hands.

I honestly think Green alone has attracted a ton of people to this hobby, so even if it gets shut down if there's a secret one it will be crowded within 3-6 months.
Ryan smells like bacon
But yet you keep going Ryan
Question of the day

A guy walks into a massage parlor gets a prostate massage, the same lady gives you a scalp massage, is it clean because she washed her hands for two seconds?
Todays question of the day

Why is it that new guys show up and claim to get a higher level of service than the rest of us get, then campaign against the establishments?
Todays question of the day

Why is it that new guys show up and claim to get a higher level of service than the rest of us get, then campaign against the establishments? Originally Posted by Nebman
Says mr. 5 reviews.
Says mr. 5 reviews. Originally Posted by Ryan<3
How many reviews do you have Ryan?
How many reviews do you have Ryan? Originally Posted by merz28
A lifer,

I didn't know that would happen.
Why would it only be featured at 9:30 on Thursdays?
Just askin
Ryan<3, Are you related to Huskerman23?