Sue_Nami says guys like stuff shoved up thier asses. I never new that this was so popular! Lets find out how popular shall we?

I'll be honest, when i started this job 3 years ago in June, I had zero experience or interest in men's asses. I was the strap queen already among my swinger friends but only with women. the only asses i fucked were women while my guy's dick was in their pussy. I had 2 long term male partners in the last 25 years and neither likes ass play, I was pretty much thinking that most guys didn't like it. I was wrong, the swinger world male ass play is frowned on and peer pressure keeps it from being a deal in that crowd. then i started this job. I learned differently,. demand is what drives a market. hell I didn;t even strap guys here for the first 2 years. but we all change and evolve and i learned i do have a natural skill to help men as well as women open up sexually and explore new areas and cross a few forbidden boundaries and i am damn good at it. I get off taking people to new places they have never been. I have honed my skills and developed a clientele that appreciates what i offer. you scoff at my estimation of 50% of my clients like some sort of anal play. since i am not a FS provider, it figures i would attract more men looking to play outside traditional roles of FS. also being the oldest provider here who actually tells the truth on her age on her profile, I attract an older, more experienced set of men to see me. why would I lie about this? why would men who like it bother to educate the men who ridicule and shame them for their natural desires and ability to enjoy pleasure outside the box in spite of intense peer pressure to succumb and not like the forbidden zone? you guys are funny, so threatened and bugged by what you don't know or understand. it's a big world. people like all kinds of things. loosen up and let other like what they like.
Okay I'm just going to assume every guy that sees you is an ass pirate, into you pillaging his ass. And peer pressure is keeping them closeted? Got it
attack threAD .. whats the difference between this and an actual ThreAD. Do we still have moderators?

if ONLY one person wants to try getting pegged then it belongs on this board. We are a board of inclusion. we all have our kinks.. we come here to try and get them fulfilled. This group? of whatever it is? is NOT in the spirit of this board.

I dont care if you have 21 reviews and only review strippers we cant find, or have 297 so basically try to fuck everything to make life better. it's just weird. take a break , go on vacation, or are you three part owners getting paid per click?
It looks like the OP's plan backfired because the Poll is an even tie between those who enjoy pegging with a women those who don't (Or haven't tried it yet).

Correction! Now actually it appears the peggers outnumber the homophobes/closet mongers.

This attempt to belittle Sue is a total fail. You've probably just increased her business. Great job OP.
Made this determination in 4 hrs huh?
Better stick to leaving us on ignore, you're not up to the game.
[QUOTE=sue_nami;1056680700]the guys i see who enjoy this are totally straight /QUOTE]

no! They're not. They are homosexuals that haven't come out of the closet yet choose instead to live in denial.
It looks like the OP's plan backfired because the Poll is an even tie between those who enjoy pegging with a women those who don't (Or haven't tried it yet).

Correction! Now actually it appears the peggers outnumber the homophobes/closet mongers.

This attempt to belittle Sue is a total fail. You've probably just increased her business. Great job OP. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

the problem with a poll of this subject matter herein coed is that Sueand Claire and all the other OIOs can use their own and all the other handles they control to influence it.

I'll get one of my pocket mods to pass on how many of the female handles are answering the question postwd here
yes i have been busy as hell today 3 new clients drawn in by this baloney. thanks for the business, i couldn't have done it better myself. bottom line is guys love this play. your petty attempts to disparage men who enjoy anal play has helped me tremendously today. thanks for the new clients.
I'll get one of my pocket mods to pass on how many of the female handles are answering the question postwd here Originally Posted by Whispers
I will save you some time and no doubt some extra work for the Autism staff:

I voted that I like stuff shoved up my ass.
yes i have been busy as hell today 3 new clients drawn in by this baloney. thanks for the business, i couldn't have done it better myself. bottom line is guys love this play. your petty attempts to disparage men who enjoy anal play has helped me tremendously today. thanks for the new clients. Originally Posted by sue_nami
FUNtastic, good for you

Now stick it to them good !!!
yes i have been busy as hell today 3 new clients drawn in by this baloney. thanks for the business, i couldn't have done it better myself. bottom line is guys love this play. your petty attempts to disparage men who enjoy anal play has helped me tremendously today. thanks for the new clients. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Don't thank me.... Obviously you generated it before I started posting today....
I say.... i.love my asked licked. And i have had a finger. By a couple of super hot chicks in the real world.. but i will say this... imho... anything bigger then a finger is a cock.. so basicly your getting assfucked by a cock.. sorry but its the same ass a dick ramming yur STRAIGHT ASSHOLE. . But all in all i just orefer licking.. again jmho
I should have made the poll public so the girls couldn't vote!
I should have made the poll public so the girls couldn't vote! Originally Posted by Still Looking