Why are we playing with these guys?

I wonder if he is a Medicare Leech like you, LLTaker?

I bet he could kick your ass! Better get into training. There's quite a line forming!

Short term memory ain't so good, is it, LLTaker?

Tell it to the families whose members could have been saved if the leaders of the world, particularly Obama, had really taken this seriously. The families know. Same thing for the families who lost people to Jihadi John. If Obama had taken half an interest in Iraq and ISIS back when we had won, they would still be alive probably.

George H.W. Bush sat back and watched Saddam slaughter the Kurds that he had promises to. It is a huge black mark on his presidency and he acknowledges that.

Bill Clinton sat back and watched as a million Rawandians murdered each other when he could have done something. He has also acknowledged that he made a huge mistake by not acting.

Obama has already allowed ISIS to all but overthrow the government of Iraq, slaughter the Yazidi innocents, and spread their vile shit all over the Middle East and now Europe. I don't think Obama has the class (or self awareness) to think he has been mistaken about anything.
What is a Rawandan?
Short term memory ain't so good, is it, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I wouldn't know. Save your bandwidth.
What is a Rawandan? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who used that word? Maybe you should disclose "what it is"!

Are still still impaired from last night? Your posts "sound" like it.

Did you go to Friday Night Smack Down or something and get fucked up?
Some of us are not surprised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9mZCRX2mg
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 09:42 AM
Tell it to the families whose members could have been saved if the leaders of the world, particularly Obama, had really taken this seriously. The families know. Same thing for the families who lost people to Jihadi John. If Obama had taken half an interest in Iraq and ISIS back when we had won, they would still be alive probably.

George H.W. Bush sat back and watched Saddam slaughter the Kurds that he had promises to. It is a huge black mark on his presidency and he acknowledges that.

Bill Clinton sat back and watched as a million Rawandians murdered each other when he could have done something. He has also acknowledged that he made a huge mistake by not acting.

Obama has already allowed ISIS to all but overthrow the government of Iraq, slaughter the Yazidi innocents, and spread their vile shit all over the Middle East and now Europe. I don't think Obama has the class (or self awareness) to think he has been mistaken about anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Spoken like a true pansy liberal wanting the United States to keep all countries safe instead of those countries doing their own fighting.

A stupid state right fucker who cries about the power of the Federal Government. ...now cries for more power for the Federal Government.
A million dead people and he wants to quibble over spelling. It has been a few years since I have written Rwanda.
A million dead people and he wants to quibble over spelling. It has been a few years since I have written Rwanda. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey ... he's from the village that saves salamanders, but allows people to drown.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Hey ... he's from the village that saves salamanders, but allows people to drown. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You two liberals spend your own money if you are so worried about other counties politics.
....if you are so worried about other counties politics. Originally Posted by WTF
I travel to other counties for work, but I rarely get involved in their politics.
A million dead people and he wants to quibble over spelling. It has been a few years since I have written Rwanda. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, but you wrote Rawandian... I thought maybe that was one of them fruity alcoholic drinks with an umbrella you favor so much.

And why is LLidiot WKing for you when you admit your error?

LLIdiot, did you ask for a picture of JDrunk's JUNK?

Hey ... he's from the village that saves salamanders, but allows people to drown. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, but ..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be you! Counting the salamanders while the people float by.