Sub V's Account of her first time with PPE

Thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to respond to those who replied meaningfully to the post ................

Stberry: I can only hope that someday I will live up to being called a submissive treasure.

Monk: Detailed, articulate AND arousing? I blush and am humbled by your flattering words. As for your fantasies while reading it, we should all have something in our minds to work towards! ;-)

Jaleh: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading it half as much as I enjoyed “researching” to be able to write it :-)

Even as I sit and read it today, I know I did not do justice to the feelings and emotions that went through me during that time. Perhaps wanting to convey the mental and emotional aspects more so than the physical is why my “review” is more than what you would normally read on the board. I had the gift of being able to write freely and with abandon, not having to worry about lists of letters and physical descriptions and all of the other information that make up a “real” review.

When I began writing the account, it was for me, afraid that over time the details and memory would blur, and I wanted to prevent that from happening as much as possible. About half way thru writing it, I decided that it would be fun to send it to Sir as a flirtatiously teasing way of thanking him. And at the end, I realized that what most men want are “bragging rights” and so I gave him my permission to post it if he chose, with the understanding that I wanted to remain anonymous.

I thank you all for being so kind and generous in your words, they made me realize that I made the right decision in giving Sir permission to post the memoir.

Humbly,
Sub V.
I finally had the time to read this and give it the attention it deserves. An incredible account of a first time experience. Kudos to you both--PPE for creating the scene and V for recounting it so stirringly.
How excruciatingly HOT! I am still jealous of Sub V. I love the feel of pleasing my Master more so than the feeling of my bottom getting hotter and hotter…………
DAMN IM WET ALLREADY!
MY FAVORITE QUOTE:
To have someone give you control of their bodies and minds, to be entrusted with the responsibility to take care of them, to have someone willing to suffer for you, to forsake pride and dignity to please you... what other gift in this world can possibility equate to that? And more importantly, what makes you worthy to receive it?
I'm waiting for the reviews of PPE as a submissive. I need to find a Dom female who can a very sensual session