Encounter: Peaches

• Dn111
  • 11-12-2020, 10:37 AM
For what it's worth she's real. I've been with her twice but haven't made a review because it was over 6 months ago.
For what it's worth she's real. I've been with her twice but haven't made a review because it was over 6 months ago. Originally Posted by Eriejohn
💯 exactly
And u cant read DN,I WASNT LAYING ON THE BED WHAT U .N.2ND GRADE SMH
Let’s stop the unnecessary negative banter, discuss the review or let this thread go

Thank You

The Dr
Peaches is actually a man. Not sure if anyone was aware of that
I had text her and asked for pics and I was sent 3 pics of a black guy. That's why there are really no reviews on this provider and we all know blackslee doesn't count. Lol
Peaches is actually a man. Not sure if anyone was aware of that Originally Posted by Ckeck420
Youngster smh she was all pussy &ass,tits go visit &find out 4 yourself
  • Dn111
  • 12-04-2020, 08:23 AM
Peaches is actually a man. Not sure if anyone was aware of that Originally Posted by Ckeck420
I heard the same thing about "peaches" being a man! No thanks!!! But some men must be ok with that!
Peaches is definitely no a man lol she has prob the nicest body that I have encountered from all my skip visits. H are missing out if you don't try her outuourself.
Peaches is definitely no a man lol she has prob the nicest body that I have encountered from all my skip visits. H are missing out if you don't try her outuourself. Originally Posted by Eriejohn
Hating as usuall &jealous lol a lot of these men get mad because other men get more lovin than them lmao but this is 4u haters as usuall
&its funny how all u men with the negative comments on my reviews&threads,&posts follow me like crazy .lmao thanks 4the Adulation peaches is hot as hell not a stretch mark on her beautiful body very nice WOMAN!!!but jealousy &envy will get u �� no where in life.just more stress for u unpleasant men ,to top.it off us few men give u great intell on females smh,put in the work im good &piping these women#24/7&happy �� holidays
Piping????? Wonder where that came from? LPC??? The more you know
This thread can not stay on subject

Closed