Trump made a hole in one before Georgia rally!!!

I remember when a person made a hole-n-one shot at a trump charity golf event for a million dollars.

donny didn't pay off as promised.
big whoop
I remember when a person made a hole-n-one shot at a trump charity golf event for a million dollars.

donny didn't pay off as promised. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I bet you wished that no one did the research on this. Martin Greenberg reportedly made a hole in one in 2010 at a Trump charity tournament. Now, I say reportedly for two reasons; Greenberg refuses to verify the account and, according to the course rules, any shot had to be more than 150 yards. For whatever reason, the hole from the tee was less than 150 yards. So, any other shot on the course would have netted a million dollars but this hole was a gimme. There was a lawsuit, but this isn't about that, this is about was a legitimate hole in one made during a Trump tournament? The answer seems to be NO because of the distance and the previous rule.

So, I'm going to say...mostly false and give you one Pinocchio.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 04:53 AM
Funny, I've never read that. I'm sure that you can come up with a citation that proves you're not lying. Someone reputable.
Then again, we had the news reporters say that Bill Clinton cheated at miniature golf with his daughter.

Pretty who I expected to cheat. The politician and the liberals who try to create their own reality.

Champion golfer John Daly defended President Trump on Tuesday over allegations the commander-in-chief is one of the most prolific cheaters when he plays a round of golf.

Daly golfed with Trump at the president’s New Jersey club on Monday and told TMZ Sports that he doesn’t believe claims that the president cheats.

“It's funny how these people say, 'Does he cheat?' Well, when he goes out and plays, if he hits a bad shot, he might hit a Mulligan, but he doesn't count it when we're playing the match,” Daly said.

Daly, who has won The Open Championship and the PGA Championship, said it was actually former President Bill Clinton who cheated on the golf course.

“It's just amazing that people call him a cheat in golf,” Daly said, referring to Trump. “You wanna call a cheat in golf? I'll tell ya, Bill Clinton, he took a Mulligan on putts, chips, when I played with him. I don't think Bill Clinton could've broken 100. At least the president, Mr. Trump, he can shoot 80. 78 to 84, probably.” Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So they both cheat....you do realize Barelycorn....that taking mulligans is cheating in golf.

It is a way to say you're cheating legally.

Be like you getting two shots at a two choice multiple choice test.
tony dungy has said that trump cheats but he is fun to play with. I gather the way donald cheats must've been very entertaining. lol.
Trump slams a hole in one, the next guy can’t lift a club without breaking a hip and shitting his pants. What a difference a year makes.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 03:53 PM
Was Putin invading Ukraine when Trump was in office? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump sure didn't want to give anything to Ukraine unless they lied about Biden

You know as vindictive as Trump is....he is rooting for Putin to decapitate Ukraine.
Trump sure didn't want to give anything to Ukraine unless they lied about Biden

You know as vindictive as Trump is....he is rooting for Putin to decapitate Ukraine. Originally Posted by WTF
... Which LIE about Biden was that?

... Didja mean Hunter's laptop?
Yer-own government LIED about that.

Hunter's money $$$$ funding the Ukraine bio-labs?
The government is tryin' to lie about that also.

... WHERE is the Honesty here in America??

### Salty

The money goes to Charity. That's why it's called a "Charity Golf Event".
The Ukrainian ambassador can help you out so you will know what Trump was up to. He and his pal Rudy.

There are plenty of taped phone calls Trump made to Georgia. "Find a few votes. Just enough so I win the election."

big whoop Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In a nutshell, the Trump cultists’ willing to sacrifice their own dignity, integrity and honesty.

It is truly a cult of idjits.
In a nutshell, the Trump cultists’ willing to sacrifice their own dignity, integrity and honesty.

It is truly a cult of idjits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... How's Sleepy Joe workin' out for ya?

Sky High prices for everything - and HISTORIC gas prices.

The American people don't fancy it very much.
Take a look at Biden's poll numbers.

He a sad DISASTER!

#### Salty