Desperate need

guess she wasn't so "desperate" after all ...
I hated the ISO section lol. The same ones responded to every request !

“Must be in plano and tiny blonde.” Someone from FTW and 5’10” / 280 lbs replies lol.
Someone from FTW and 5’10” / 280 lbs replies lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
That is kind of small, though.

For a Pulling Guard.

Most of those responders had a one word vocabulary.. ''available''
Not to derail, but didn't someone advertise for an asian spinner, rule of 100, with one leg - and the same providers responded that responded to everything?

ISO's were fun to read, but I do miss ads and bio pages
  • BLM69
  • 01-14-2021, 02:27 PM
Not to derail, but didn't someone advertise for an asian spinner, rule of 100, with one leg - and the same providers responded that responded to everything?

ISO's were fun to read, but I do miss ads and bio pages Originally Posted by mtabsw
It was always the ghetto black girl by the airport, she ended up ripping off a bunch of tricks at the end, bunch of alerts popped up here. She had a thing for me, a wanting to beat my ass thing LOL
ISO was the best.. Specifically when you needed a quick bng.. Yes often the same girls would reply to the Post.. However, your inbox would have some hidden gems now and again willing to help out for a great price.. I often like tonight come on in hopes I'd get that opportunity again..
It was always the ghetto black girl by the airport, she ended up ripping off a bunch of tricks at the end, bunch of alerts popped up here. She had a thing for me, a wanting to beat my ass thing LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
You called her out? Did she disappear?
Well honestly i was exaggerating a little about needing iso.. but just wanted to strike up a little convo and see if any of the "older members" would pop up. My way of maybe looking for the ppl i had the pleasure of meeting.
Well honestly i was exaggerating a little about needing iso.. but just wanted to strike up a little convo and see if any of the "older members" would pop up. My way of maybe looking for the ppl i had the pleasure of meeting. Originally Posted by Kimhazel
Yes, we all know it’s a threAD.
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2021, 06:18 PM
A 'thing' is worth only what One is willing to pay for it.
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2021, 02:11 PM
You called her out? Did she disappear? Originally Posted by Capital
A bunch of tricks caught on and were shutting her down publicly, I'm sure her business was affected for ripping of tricks
I have noticed that there is no direct correlation between fee and quality of service, but shopping for good value is half the fun. And we share market info on this forum. Don’t haggle, just shop wisely.
I have noticed that there is no direct correlation between fee and quality of service, but shopping for good value is half the fun. And we share market info on this forum. Don’t haggle, just shop wisely. Originally Posted by Runcible
Youd be surprised what these chicks will take AND offer when rents due!
Youd be surprised what these chicks will take AND offer when rents due! Originally Posted by winn dixie
From your experience, please tell us.
The reason for the Hobby is the opportunity to experience a young hot beauty you otherwise have no chance. I pay what it takes to make that come true.