What to do??

So you can't do math either? Jeez, what a moron. And what business is it of yours anyway? Originally Posted by nap.solo
You failed at basic English reading comprehension. You must have live in Iraq.
You failed at basic English reading comprehension. You must have live in Iraq. Originally Posted by huskerman23
Sorry, I don't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
I was celebrating my 50th with a beautiful 27 year old woman. Maybe you should do the reverse ?
Thats what I want to do, go sky diving. I'm not afraid of heights, I have a phobia about being pushed. I can't be anywhere high with people around me or I freak out. Have always though sky diving might help me with my fears.

Who's got a plane and knows how and wants to take me for my birthday???? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Hmmm, Ms Y ... not sure this is your thing. The first time you go, its what's called Tandem, which means you are tethered to your instructor. Yeah, you are tied together with a rope about a 1 ft long. That is cool though, its so you don't forget to pull the rope to open the parachute. Or chicken out ... and not get outta the plane.

Even worse, to make sure you don't chicken out ... they PUSH you out the airplane, which means you immediately roll over and end up .... well, yeah upside down, disoriented, going 200 mph, 8,000 ft above the ground ... as I said scared shitless. But caught on camera non the less, lol. Had to have proof I actually did it, lol.

Now, after you get away from the plane a bit, a ball opens up to get you right side up, it hanks you pretty hard under the armpits, but gets you so you can see the ground. And you get to hang-glide in for a landing. That was actually the coolest part. Hang gliding around, checking out the ground. Way cool. Was scary again coming in for a landing though. What a rush !!!

A couple of pics attached. And yeah, I was last outta the plane (pushed) and the plane did a nose dive right after I was out. Glad they caught that on cam ... I told my friends how cool that was ... "the plane was doing a nose-dive right past me, right after I got out !!!" and the camera guy got it on film so that was cool !

As I said, not for everyone but glad I did it !!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Upside down.jpg (220.3 KB, 103 views) File Type: jpg pic2.JPG (520.9 KB, 103 views)
I'm going to an orgy this Sat. night. You wantta go?
Here are a couple of more pics attached to show what it looks like from up above and coming down.

Oh and ... NEVER FEED THE TROLLS !!! Just a note, Huskerman23 ... get a life. Please.

Pics:
Attached Images File Type: jpg pic3.JPG (934.7 KB, 98 views) File Type: jpg pic4.JPG (622.4 KB, 98 views)
Where did you do this?
Almost all skydiving schools have a doubles rig.
I still want to go, have always wanted to do it.
I am officially 50 years old today! I feel like i'm 30 and fuck like i'm 20. lol
have a great day
Happy Birthday, Lady. Hope it's a bangin' day and you get all the (beef)cake and frosting you can handle.
Happy Birthday Y, my birthday is Friday. Maybe we could spank each other.

Hey Huskerman here is a story problem I have a 10 year old son and I will be eligible next for medicare ins next year. How old am I?