Posting for ladies

eng
I have a pretty good idea why you don't hobby in your own neck of the woods
So this is not a low life thing to suggest? If it is or isn't going on why would something like that appeal to you unless you enjoy taking advantage of women just like they do?

I'm putting you on ignore and I've only done that with one other person my whole time on this site.

I'm not sure if you are just trolling or really are that clueless but I don't care to figure it out.
  • !VI!
  • 08-17-2015, 06:15 AM
i have close to 320 people on my DNS list, by handle or number

saved in my phone and in a special location....

because in reality it's not hard to end up on my DNS list and safety is worth much more then money to me...

1. any guy that if i google search a provider ad pops up

2. any one who only types in slang... "i gurl wat yu doin", "ey ma i juz wan 2 get at u"
- i mean please.... for the love of sanity i get typos... but don't text like you have no upbringing...

3. anyone who has contacted me before and flacked or done something stupid before

these are post screening

4. anyone who has a reference that when i called them sounded really ratchet... just prefrence

5. after receiving your eccie handle and i found you harassed me at any point for what ever reason
- if i know this i will most likely not be able to honestly give you my best, because honestly part of me is wanting to choke you...

6. you have seen 2 specific providers in past (8) months, not name dropping just to me sex is intimate and i'd rather not imagine having sex with either of these two ladies...

7. ANY eccie troll, period, if you are an asshole online (this one has been proven wrong by a few) i may not see you, unless i feel you are just a dick online.

8. any one when i do see you are drunk or ****, just don't wan't to deal with it

my ladies dns is a very short thing

1. ladies who obviously have pimps... just don't feel like dealing with that gun fight

2. those same 2 providers from above

3. and in reality no girl i know is faking it...if i know you are not into girls i will honestly walk out on your ass fast, don't fake it to make it, i want you to make me squirm .... remember you can't fake real sex...
i have close to 320 people on my DNS list, by handle or number

saved in my phone and in a special location....

because in reality it's not hard to end up on my DNS list and safety is worth much more then money to me...

1. any guy that if i google search a provider ad pops up

2. any one who only types in slang... "i gurl wat yu doin", "ey ma i juz wan 2 get at u"
- i mean please.... for the love of sanity i get typos... but don't text like you have no upbringing...

3. anyone who has contacted me before and flacked or done something stupid before

these are post screening

4. anyone who has a reference that when i called them sounded really ratchet... just prefrence

5. after receiving your eccie handle and i found you harassed me at any point for what ever reason
- if i know this i will most likely not be able to honestly give you my best, because honestly part of me is wanting to choke you...

6. you have seen 2 specific providers in past (8) months, not name dropping just to me sex is intimate and i'd rather not imagine having sex with either of these two ladies...

7. ANY eccie troll, period, if you are an asshole online (this one has been proven wrong by a few) i may not see you, unless i feel you are just a dick online.

8. any one when i do see you are drunk or ****, just don't wan't to deal with it

my ladies dns is a very short thing

1. ladies who obviously have pimps... just don't feel like dealing with that gun fight

2. those same 2 providers from above

3. and in reality no girl i know is faking it...if i know you are not into girls i will honestly walk out on your ass fast, don't fake it to make it, i want you to make me squirm .... remember you can't fake real sex...
Originally Posted by !VI!
The DNS thread is that way ----->
Oh please someone ban this guy.....
Ok, let's see where this go..

I learned that there are ladies PM clients and asking them to advertise or post reviews....

Ok here is me and my dick posse's offer...
We will advertise and/or write reviews for you
in exchange, one of us will get 1 hr session for every 3rd review or advertisement...of course number of reviews or advertisement is negotiable by dick posse....

LOL...
I am sure I will get lots of heat for this and expected...but before blame me, blame ones (providers and clients) that are already in the game... Originally Posted by eng
smh

Tried to warn him....
Tried to warn him.... Originally Posted by Hercules
And... he's now banned.
Surprise surprise
He may now pimp himself on backpage.
The DNS thread is that way -----> Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Damn, I wanted to see if she would figure it out on her own.
Damn, I wanted to see if she would figure it out on her own. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
idc who you are, that ^^^^ shit is funny.

When the wulf actually figures out something "on her own", I'll give Tara Evans my home address and my real name. I might even let them both take pictures of my license plate if they catch me on a good day.
idc who you are, that ^^^^ shit is funny.

When the wulf actually figures out something "on her own", I'll give Tara Evans my home address and my real name. I might even let them both take pictures of my license plate if they catch me on a good day. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

LOL I just spit water all over the place from laughing.
  • grean
  • 08-17-2015, 01:14 PM
Hercules,

Everyone knows it was Magnito that shot JFK, duh....
Okay so about your theories and wonderment and all the other bullshit weirdo crap you come up with:

Dude...

Lemme just say, from my own personal experience (since you asked), I've NEVER initiated the pm exchange with you and have tried my best to keep it as simple as fucking possible.

Even with your NUMEROUS pm phishing expeditions.

But I have to say it in the open since you can't take the many hints I've tried to give you when you pm me. So here goes:

What in THE FUCK is your deal????

Do you not have anything else to do????

Honestly.

Step away from the keyboard and go out fucking side for a walk or two or three or four or more.

You've lost your healthy hobby perspective (if there ever was one). Please STFU and stop trying to analyze this shit to death. You won't get anywhere. Its convoluted on so many levels that it doesn't even matter.

Please. Please. Just stop.

I have really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but there's only so much doubt in a rational thought process.

You're gone with it.

#DNS

So if you're so worried about the damn pm game then look in the fucking mirror! You play more games than anyone I've come in contact with and I'm a pretty patient mutherfucker.

And so I don't get pointed over your dumbass ramblings, lemme stay on topic and say I've never asked for any reviews (since I started) or review bumps in the open or in private.

Meh to the fucking eh! Who does that shit?

Bitches who know their business run it right. End. Of. Story. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
ouch but damn you so awesome THN!

burn1.jpeg