How many providers read hobbiest previous post before a session?

Of course. Wouldn't you?
I recently saw a lady, and the experience was incredible! It was like we had been dating for years, or she could read my mind. She knew just what I liked! I told her so, and she said it was because she went and read my previous post! What a cool lady! Made my experience special!

Anyone have an experience like this?
Mike Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
I read clients' reviews and profiles, as well as their posts, to get a 'feel' for what they want. But ultimately what determines the session is what he requests specifically ( if at all) to me in person or during the session itself.
Dallas I know you do, and it shows! You are so about making about the hobbyist, and what he desires!
Mike
I hardly ever do.
The most I'll do is check to see if they have written reviews or not so I can grasp how "experienced" they are with hobbying. If they're newbie's then I'll go easy on them.
I like reading what the providers post as well.You can pick up some insight on what your experience might be like
Damn, I may have to go back and edit my posts!
I always read them to get a better feel for the gentleman or if I have interacted with them or watched how they have interacted with others....I also interact with them via pm or email as well...than talk on the phone all that together makes for a better and high quality date...
Damn, I may have to go back and edit my posts! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u

Why bother? They already have you on the national do not see list.
I always do as well.
I do read post as well as what I can see in reviews. If someone is a total douche on the board I'll be more reluctant to see them. I make a note of idiots as I browse as well.
I make a note of idiots as I browse as well. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Me too!
I never would have thought you had a Do Not See List . . .
I never would have thought you had a Do Not See List . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Who?? EE or CC?
I make a note of idiots as I browse as well. Originally Posted by exoticentyce
Bet I've got a dozen or so hashmarks after my name.
Bet I've got a dozen or so hashmarks after my name. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Not even! You must have been behaving well lately. LOL.