Tally Ho?

Ahem, more time to pick one and and talk her into giving you her #. To set up notel time Duh

Hint: Some at bi, Sooooo in booth show her you dick n ask, would you and your GF like to play with this. The few that will not cheat on her GF, may like to share a gift with her
If lucky have a root beer at
now for the report part. Only report time with at club. And say nothing about ya got some notel time. Why the no tell all of ROS. Well some that works at are on icky and have PA. You do not what her to get a text with ROS and a you're fired.

So not a word of extra at, or notel time chat in ROS

If ya came, well your dick was in your pants, And the walk of shame was not that bad that she got ya without touching it LOL even if a lie

Playmates non striping staff. Just doing my part to save strippers their ahem job
BTW can ya update who is on stage on twitter. Last I can see is Oct 21st, please n thank you Sir/Mam

may the ahem games play out well Let the "Come have a little naked fun" get down n dirty. And the club don't find out WHO

BTW ^^^^^ not a bad idea for play at all strip clubs. I did get ratted on one at Mirage by some staff with PA at Mirage. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He's just a poor man's plastic man that never got past third grade. Too bad we can't be adult here. Being "cute" is for little kids.
O your Swamp did not get Drained, but the water got low enough for us to see the hideous creature residing there in.
O your Swamp did not get Drained, but the water got low enough for us to see the hideous creature residing there in. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
Well now there has been a MURDER at the Black Bear Pub 380 W Ridge Rd. 1 Stabbing 2 shooting Multiple fights and gun play now murder, and still this place is open, whats it going to take. @ROCHNYCRIMEINFO @mcfw pic.twitter.com/PyT1MGzF9G
— extreme bikerleather (@extremeleather) November 13, 2021
Video provided by Dominic Zicari of Extreme Bikerleather Business
????
or the apartments