Judge Jeanine

Try it - fox and one america news - Try FACTS for a change - instead of XiNN and its sheeple oriented propaganda.

one might even learn something truthful, 9500! Originally Posted by oeb11

Fox is just as bad as the rest of them-- they're even registered as an entertainment channel with the FCC so that they are under no legal obligation to retract false stories. CNN has to begrudgingly post retractions when they get caught in their lies.

I prefer a balanced mix of the "non big dogs". No ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, or FOX.

I like to mix my media leanings because it gives me actual perspective on what the other side sees-- and sometimes I find that my opinion is swayed by what the "other side" has to say.
She looks amazing for her age-- but I also think she looks better "at a distance". Up close shows her age a bit more.
Fox is just as bad as the rest of them-- they're even registered as an entertainment channel with the FCC so that they are under no legal obligation to retract false stories. CNN has to begrudgingly post retractions when they get caught in their lies. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Infotainment. Like Rush. FOX isn't news you little, little shit. You know who I'm adressing Princess Grace.

She looks amazing for her age-- but I also think she looks better "at a distance". Up close shows her age a bit more. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Looks good from far, but still far from looking good? You have to figure, the more BSC she is, the more fun she is. Drunk on air? My kind of lady.

Caution to the wind. I would think she could get into deepthroat. Letting caution ease down her gullet. And never apologize for the disgrace. It's in her nature.

Looks good from far, but still far from looking good? You have to figure, the more BSC she is, the more fun she is. Drunk on air? My kind of lady.

Caution to the wind. I would think she could get into deepthroat. Letting caution ease down her gullet. And never apologize for the disgrace. It's in her nature.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Eh.. she's not unattractive by any stretch. She has a body that women half her age would love to have. She's just... obviously not a spring chicken up close. Nothing wrong with that... she's in her late 60s. Had some tasteful work done, to be certain.
Not a bad looking woman but not my type and her voice is on par with scratching a chalk board.

Without question IMHO it was Meghan Kelly

Now it's Gillian Turner

And Honorable mention, Martha MacCallum who for what ever reason, I can't get a picture that will post.

• oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 04:54 PM
Infotainment. Like Rush. FOX isn't news you little, little shit. You know who I'm adressing Princess Grace.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Thank you very much 9500- the usual abuse and scatology which passes for debate in your DPST circles.

After - you and YSL - know the truth - and Judge Jeanine ain't your type. Perhaps roger ailes.

Vote Biden - for racism, marxism, and the last free election you will ever be burdened with.
Eh.. she's not unattractive by any stretch. She has a body that women half her age would love to have. She's just... obviously not a spring chicken up close. Nothing wrong with that... she's in her late 60s. Had some tasteful work done, to be certain. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I still think I would like a little romp on the elite far-right. Maybe just hit it from the back?

Forgive my indiscretion when talking of the female form. Finally some football, good beer and pretty girls in orange short shorts surrounding me.
Little to no ass on Meghan Kelly in that pic. Just sayin'.
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 05:08 PM
"Forgive my indiscretion when talking of the female form."

unique - 9500- when you pay so much attention to YSL!
Typical WSND
Idk. I can't tell for sure whether she is hot or not, because her makeup is really well done and she likes to show off her tits. So, idk. She has caused my dick to fill with blood, inducing a significant chub, though.

And Honorable mention, Martha MacCallum who for what ever reason, I can't get a picture that will post.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Why not, boys? Yous want to pull your pud to Jeanine Pierogi, go ‘head. Yous live in WSND fantasy land anyway.

Chances of yous wheeling any of those broads — even the old witch — is precisely _______,

LOLLING
  • oeb11
  • 09-14-2020, 08:29 AM
hh/YR - LGBTQ is your answer!