Supplemental Income...

Watch the movie *Deliverance** before you make that decision. IJS Originally Posted by Oralist
or this ^^^^ one
So, Joey . . .

You ever been in a cockpit before?
Seen a grown man naked?
Ever been in a Turkish prison?
Do you like movies with gladiators? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Now that's funny!
Heh. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I sure miss Gary Larson.
OP...you might want to contact Sistine Chapel. I think he may be interested in helping you...as long as you return the favor
Watch the movie The Midnight Cowboy before you make that decision. IJS Originally Posted by Oralist
"I'M WALKIN' HERE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLaKY39eF0
Do you really think women have to pay for sex? C'mon!
Hey OP you gotta sell them the fantasy. If you can nail this routine then cash from the Ladies of all ages will come to you like a land flowing with milk and honey.

Before you jump in.. ask yourself this.

Imagine Jabba the Hut in a dress at your door. Can you still get it up? Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm sure it's not different from when you ladies look thru your peepholes and see Sasquatch on the other side of the door wanting to get in. LOL

I've never had any issue getting it up before. I hear the little blue pill works wonders for those who need it??

I'm sure it's not different from when you ladies look thru your peepholes and see Sasquatch on the other side of the door wanting to get in. LOL Originally Posted by twinfalls1127

Tff

I've been told I look like quasimodo so yeah I can personally use myself as an example of this. Haha
Very misguided thought. Complete waste of time. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
No, not misguided just ambitious. I'm sure when you decided to get started cin this business you probably came up with a million reason to not do it. I'm asking a providers on here to book me. (I'm certainly not apposed to it either. LOL)

There is a 6 to 1 ratio of ladies to men. There are plenty of ladies out there who spend allot of lonely nights. I'm sure you know them, they're your friends, coworkers and even relatives. AND for some of you guys, it will be your wives. They are all wanting someone to spend time with them, show off to their friends. Someone to make them feel special. Unlike men, women aren't always wanting sex. Some truly are looking for companionship. Don't get me wrong, I know sex is also part of this equation. .

Look around, people are now spending money to go lay up to hug and be cuddled for hours...

So, Joey . . .

You ever been in a cockpit before?
Seen a grown man naked?
Ever been in a Turkish prison?
Do you like movies with gladiators? Originally Posted by cabletex7
As I indicated in my first post, I am NOT at all interested in dating men. I'm sure every guy on this site wanted to be the American Gigolo after they saw that movie. I'm just ready to chase my dream!!

At least you're trying to figure out if there is a market. But there is this one fact: Even the fattest ugliest woman can find a man willing and wanting to fuck her pretty easily. But the fattest ugliest man is not going to be able to find a woman wanting to fuck him as easily. It's not a two way street.
Maybe the OP enjoys sucking dicks... not judging ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Quite the opposite my friend, I want to get paid to have my dick sucked. And if she doesn't know how, I also get paid to instruct on the art of sucking my dick. LOL

Do you really think women have to pay for sex? C'mon! Originally Posted by chitwoodstunts
Absolutely, again I doubt the ladies here on Eccie are paying for sex. But you never know??

At least you're trying to figure out if there is a market. But there is this one fact: Even the fattest ugliest woman can find a man willing and wanting to fuck her pretty easily. But the fattest ugliest man is not going to be able to find a woman wanting to fuck him as easily. It's not a two way street. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Yeah, I'm just looking for advise on how to get this up and running. If there is a website similar to ECCIE where guys post ads and the ladies pay. Then that's where I want to be. Too much craziness on Backpage and Craigslist. Way too many risks.

I'm mid forties, educated and I also offer personal training and nutritional coaching. So I'm sure allot of ladies would enjoy my company. And my stamina is above PAR. No one and done here. there is plenty in the tank to finish the job. The ladies are definitely getting their money's worth...