Gifts for you gals?

• Zerox
  • 06-26-2015, 07:56 PM
I like the personal touch on things, definitely makes things a little more intimate without too much crossing of the lines. Jewelry is tricky for me, be suse it can be expensive and it's hard for me to pick up on taste.

A horrible feeling is when I've thought they would love so,ethimg and then they seem like warm on it.
Gifts for loved ones who give a rat's ass about me ..... check
Gifts as a thank you for some kind gesture .....check
Gifts as a courtesy for inviting me to your home for dinner ..... check
Gifts in a RW courting relationship .....check
Gifts for the less fortunate to make their lives a little better ...... check

Gifts for my attorney who is only seeing me because I can pay his $250/hr consultation rate ..Excuse me?
Last I checked providers are only seeing you because you can pay the $250-$300 hr rate which is likely 5 to 10 times what you earn.

She won't remember your birthday, care for you when you're sick, come get you when you're stranded outside of town, invite you into her RW home to a family event and she sure as hell won't give a shit about you when you're broke. Most won't even remember your name unless you're a repeat customer.

What schmuck came up with this?

How about I come up with a gift that says I really care and keep the $300 since feeling special is what really matters?

Providers have got to be laughing their asses off and eating it up when threads like this get started.

You pay me $300 for one hr of fake romance plus give me a "Nice" gift that show's I've got you right where I want you and then kick your ass out.

Sounds about right.
Gifts for loved ones who give a rat's ass about me ..... check
Gifts as a thank you for some kind gesture .....check
Gifts as a courtesy for inviting me to your home for dinner ..... check
Gifts in a RW courting relationship .....check
Gifts for the less fortunate to make their lives a little better ...... check

Gifts for my attorney who is only seeing me because I can pay his $250/hr consultation rate ..Excuse me?
Last I checked providers are only seeing you because you can pay the $250-$300 hr rate which is likely 5 to 10 times what you earn.

She won't remember your birthday, care for you when you're sick, come get you when you're stranded outside of town, invite you into her RW home to a family event and she sure as hell won't give a shit about you when you're broke. Most won't even remember your name unless you're a repeat customer.

What schmuck came up with this?

How about I come up with a gift that says I really care and keep the $300 since feeling special is what really matters?

Providers have got to be laughing their asses off and eating it up when threads like this get started.

You pay me $300 for one hr of fake romance plus give me a "Nice" gift that show's I've got you right where I want you and then kick your ass out.

Sounds about right. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

THANK YOU for clearing that up! Glad to know how ALL providers REALLY feel.

Is it everyone's perception, or just windfromhismouth, that being a woman and being a provider are two separate realities?

Woman = appreciative, sincere, caring and genuinely passionate.

Provider = manipulative, insincere, uncaring, and only capable of an IOP

Wow. Bitter much?

Back to the OP's question - I have received flowers (mmmm!), wine - no more as I am now a non-drinker, gift cards, and chocolates.
I have one long time friend that always brings fresh fruit, juice and coffee for us to share while catching up. Another always brings a cup of coffee and has gifted me with yummy tea and a tea pot.

I appreciate each and every one of the gifts or gestures of kindness.

It is about being human and thoughtful. It goes both ways.

Peace out, y'all

A
^preeeeach^
Well Wind I mean, but A too!

I once got a pair of 10' heels so this really short guy so he could follow me around my apartment and hump my leg. No joke.
Really I think he just wanted to see me fall and break my neck tho.

I had them on display for a while but then I got tired of hiding them, or forgetting to hide them, every time my fam/friends came over. They retired to my closet and eventually goodwill.

Oh and lol @ dry Fruit Loops and Cheetos mixed together DR.
Munchies much????

And the ketchup thing. Y'all are some funny peeps.
My favorite gift to give is Vera Bradley bags and matching accessories. After I see a gal several times I find out what their favorite color is and buy accordingly. They seem to not only appreciate the items but the thought that went into it as well........and then they fuck my lights out to show their appreciation....mission accomplished !!!
a long long time ago like 8 years ago.. I was given a reiki cd that I still have :-)
You can't go wrong gifting Peppermint Bark.
  • Zerox
  • 06-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Wind - I get that it isn't for everyone to give gifts. For some is wham bam thank you ma'am, which is fine in itself. I was just curious what guys did, if anything, and what these gals like.

Victoria - that's awesome, I like stories like that.

I feel that in addition to the sexy times some ladies have indulged me with a gift of their own. I love getting to know a girl on a personal level, as personal that isn't too personal anyways haha. It's always a nice feeling when I can get to know a girl's real name too, and not just their stage name.
Someone didn't do very well in life's lottery.
I have never given a 'gift' to a Provider, besides taking them to dinner and things like that..however I see myself as the gift..(yes I know I am full of myself at times)

I show up on time, pay full price, I am freshly showered, brush my teeth, use mouth wash, impeccable grooming, very polite when it comes to making sure we both have a good time..
THANK YOU for clearing that up! Glad to know how ALL providers REALLY feel.

Is it everyone's perception, or just windfromhismouth, that being a woman and being a provider are two separate realities?

Woman = appreciative, sincere, caring and genuinely passionate.

Provider = manipulative, insincere, uncaring, and only capable of an IOP

Wow. Bitter much?

Back to the OP's question - I have received flowers (mmmm!), wine - no more as I am now a non-drinker, gift cards, and chocolates.
I have one long time friend that always brings fresh fruit, juice and coffee for us to share while catching up. Another always brings a cup of coffee and has gifted me with yummy tea and a tea pot.

I appreciate each and every one of the gifts or gestures of kindness.

It is about being human and thoughtful. It goes both ways.

Peace out, y'all

A Originally Posted by Aphrodite
There is absolutely no bitterness whatsoever involved. I admire and respect all good hearted women and men but I do have a limit on BS manipulative marketing.

This "I'm a woman first" in the hobby has zero to do with anything. He's a man first but you aren't cooking him dinner or doing his laundry before the session. At least CSB offers cookies lol.

Man or woman you're either a good human being or you're not and being a good one has nothing to do with the business transaction itself.
You're getting paid a ridiculous hourly wage to be a sure thing assuming you are good at your profession.

There is No courtship here and no customer needs to feel they owe a gift simply because the business owner who happens to be a woman allowed him to pay an absurd amount of money for one hour.

OK so if some putz wants to pay for the illusion of RW courtship over and above the agreed upon fee then power to him but why stop with gifts?

Cut to the chase and give her your house and half your assets once you stop seeing her. That should really make you a happy monger.
Now That's keeping it real.

That being said I have no problem tipping well when the service exceeds my expectations. That's just good business.
Lol man Jenn burning me here too?!?!

Sorry if I'm being hokey, I just find that some ladies actually like these items. And guys, what comes to mind when you want to give something? Do you ever add a personal flair? Originally Posted by Zerox
I'm actually not intending to burn you, I just happen to disagree (a lot) with what you've been saying all week. Unlike most gals here, I've been blessed with retirement, so I'm able to give my opinion without upsetting my wallet...or something. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I think you're wrong. I also think a lot of the guys here are way more wrong in more detrimental ways, though...so now I'm just taking this opportunity for tough love.

Any gift is accepted graciously, and it's sweet that guys care. BUT more often than not one guy just buys bulk something and gives it out willy nilly to every fucking girl and says "don't you feel special?" Uh...because you gave me some grandma scented lotion that I've seen in five other incalls? Suurrrre, I feel about as special when my dentist hands me some sugar free gum in the waiting room, ya know? Point is, it's nice, but more often than not it's just crap that adds to the clutter that we have to throw-out in the most polite way possible.

Stuffed animals are a no-go for me and I'm guessing several others here. Seriously. In 6th grade my boyfriend got me one and I told my best friend "what is this sophomoric shit?" (I was bitching on a college freshman level.) I could just regift hobby stuffed animals to my young cousins...but the toys have blowjob mojo on them and that's weird to pass along to family. I could give them to my dog, but then I'd have to clean up the mess and worry about the choking hazards. So instead I cuss and throw them in my trunk before remembering to drop them off at goodwill. Again, some adult women find stuffed animals charming...I'm just not one of them.

CDs? Also dumb. I don't own a single CD player now, and this is coming from a girl with three radios (to fuel my NPR habit), a VCR, and a turn-table. My new car doesn't even play CDs. You can gift albums on itunes. Buy someone tickets to a show. Etc etc etc etc.

Look, gifts aren't expected, but there's an art in good gift giving that a lot of people haven't figured out. Consumables are great, because who wants to open a beanie baby museum? Gift cards to stores ladies love (sephora) are great, because it lets a gal splurge on fun shit like perfume or boring shit like eye makeup remover. Music is cool, so long as she can play it. Books are good so long as she's literate.

Booze: Seriously. It might take me 3 months to get through a bottle of scotch, but I really like getting them. Wine is good. Beer is good, especially when the weather is hot. Keeping a full bar at the incall for hosting and the home for consuming requires lots of alcohol. Bonus points if it's something unique. She might not drink it while you're there, though.

Gift cards: Nordstrom. Sephora. Condom store. Lingerie store. Williams-Sonoma. Spas (even for tiny treatments)

Randoms Fancy olive oils, fresh veggies from the garden, handmade things from my artist clients, books (pedestrian econ books and erotica work for me), flowers. Jewelry is tricky, but gift receipts help on that end.

The greatest gift of all? Showing up on time with the correct donation with fresh balls and the good sense to know when it's time to leave.

as a non drinker I wish guys would not give me booze ( or bring it to drink at the session) and gift cards to liquor stores. I always act graciously and accept with smile and appreciate the thought but booze gifts leave me cold. another burn for bigger girls is a gift card to victoria's secret, their bra sizes stop at 38 and as a 40DD not a damn thing in that store fits me, i had a hard time finding ways to spend it. Home grown tomatoes, eggs from your hens and cash are some of my favorites, but anything that shows forethought is a kind and much appreciated touch. Tips impress me the most when all is said and done.
I've bought many gifts for courtesans over the past 2 years. Some have cost $1 others have cost hundreds of dollars. No big deal ether way. All have had a specific purpose / have been tailored to the courtesan I have given them too. Several have been mentioned in threads. I try to be thoughtful. Not always perfect (far from it). I am learning and have been calls out in the past.
I hope for redemption. To say that we are perfect at 32 or 42 or whatever our false hobby age is fools gold.

I'm in my final year of hobbling and hoping to make it the best 9-12 months possible.
I wish somebody would bring me a "TED" stuffed talking toy....google it on amazon....LOL!