Craigslist Personals are no more

• BLM69
  • 03-24-2018, 05:09 PM
So, with craigslist out of the picture now, I guess that's why there we so many girls working Mockingbird this evening.
Since they couldn't sit in their notel answering cl ads, the resorted to the old way....the streets. Originally Posted by 200K
The streets use to be first choice if whores needed some $, now ugly fat bitches found the internet and became hookers over night, take that away and they will starve.

Learn how to work the streets gentlemen, these whores will rob you blind if you let them
Would you please share a bit more about the “local FS apps” you mentioned?

Thanks in advanced; much appreciated.

I've found some nice looking talent in the local FS apps, look under the seeking employment ads, these young women know how to be seen, you just have to look Originally Posted by BLM69
Would you please share a bit more about the “local FS apps” you mentioned?

Thanks in advanced; much appreciated. Originally Posted by BobThrob
Also interested
wHat is FS app?
There are some days I wish Russian and Chinese hackers would flood FB, Twitter, and Instagram with fake hooker ads and get them all to pull out their plugs, at least for a day. Can you imagine the public outrage? The fat orange guy wouldn’t be able to tweet, either!
I noticed today that CL now charges to post pretty much anywhere. The indian spammers are going to have a hard time with this one.
Maybe once the fat bitches have to exercise and walk the street, they might get slimmer.