HOW ABOUT WE SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR A CHANGE!!!

Eminem said it best...

But in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy,
so when I’m not put on this list the shit does not offend me.
That's why you see me walk around like nothing's bothering me,
even though half you people got a fucking problem with me.
You hate it but you know respect you’ve got to give me.
Thanks Shayla

you are my idol! I think i luv ya girl!
Eminem said it best...

But in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy,
so when I’m not put on this list the shit does not offend me.
That's why you see me walk around like nothing's bothering me,
even though half you people got a fucking problem with me.
You hate it but you know respect you’ve got to give me. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If valarie didn't already have you on reserve you'd be my e-hubby.
lol--Val you my sexy lady,are definately be on my "to do" list!!

I love your "balls to the wall attitude! You rock it!
posting from my phone so excuse errors....

Nina: Meeting you that night in NYC was so surreal! You are a drop dead gorgeous, sweet and a true friend. I can't wait for your return to the states. I love you and miss you sooo much!

Beloved Nicole: My darling, You my friend - you rock! So glad you're home back from mexico safe and sound. I was worried. You know they love us out there lol! BIG kiss pretty lady.

Elle: I have a feeling we're gonna be friends for life!
Our get together is going to be E-P-I-C !!

SNL: We stay on the phone for hours and NEVER run out of things to talk about, you are a total sweetheart and so beautiful! My trip to Arkansas is long overdue.

Dallas: You are a gem! No one like you!

Edhighlight: It's been a pleasure knowing you. I appreciate the happiness, joy and many laughs you've brought into my life and the love you've shown me. Any girl would be lucky to have you as a friend/client. You rock! See you again soon!

CG: I heart you, man. You rock!!!!

MijoBFE - I don't care what anyone says about you, you crack me up! Your posts are so all over the place but you never fail to make me laugh and I love to laugh. You rock ma'an. Don't worry love. I'll be all bitchy when we meet and will not disappoint .

MonkMonk:

Chipper:

Shorty - Hate me or Love me - a friend of London Rayne is a friend of mine. The next time you're over at her place, I may just pop up lol.

Gucci: Someone's gotta do it!

Didn't mention London because she's not on the site anymore. Ms. Rayne, If you're reading LTFR always !!!

xoxo,
Zarah

Zarah, thanks for doing what others seem afraid to do ( put people in their place ) Originally Posted by Gucci

Zarah. . . You love her or hate her! Originally Posted by shorty
I would like to thanck the lovely ladies that put up with me. This is no small feat. They all have been wonderful and memorable. I appreciate their hospitality and care. Thanck You!
Thank you babe(Z). I trust you.
Elle: I have a feeling we're gonna be friends for life!
Our get together is go to be E-P-I-C !! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Zarah - we've never met in person, but I feel like I've known you forever, lol. You are a real sweetheart and a true friend. Who would've known the most infamous "Bitch" on Eccie had a heart made of pure gold? To REALLY get to know you has been a pleasure. I have no doubt that we are going to TEAR THE TOWN DOWN when we DO finally link up!!!

SL - you never cease to entertain me.

SNL - Your posts speak volumes about you. I only hope to meet you in person when I come home again.

Ed Highlight - You're awesome. You helped save a very valuable friendship. I am forever grateful for the guidance you offered me on such an important matter.

DeD - Love name and avatar.
Seen this quote publicy from Zarah. What is up? I...

Zarah - we've never met in person, but I feel like I've known you forever, lol. You are a real sweetheart and a true friend. Who would've known the most infamous "Bitch" on Eccie had a heart made of pure gold? To REALLY get to know you has been a pleasure. I have no doubt that we are going to TEAR THE TOWN DOWN when we DO finally link up!!!

SL - you never cease to entertain me.

SNL - Your posts speak volumes about you. I only hope to meet you in person when I come home again.

Ed Highlight - You're awesome. You helped save a very valuable friendship. I am forever grateful for the guidance you offered me on such an important matter.

DeD - Love name and avatar.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
Seen this quote publicy from Zarah. What is up? I... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
What do you mean? I quoted something she said about me in her post and proceeded with my response. If you look at the post she made here, you'll see what I quoted. I'm confused, Mijo...
I would like to thank everyone on this board for providing so much entertainment! I've learned a lot here and had fun doing it. Even the weirdos that use a positive thread to lob rotten tomatoes from the peanut gallery!
What do you mean? I quoted something she said about me in her post and proceeded with my response. If you look at the post she made here, you'll see what I quoted. I'm confused, Mijo...
I'm sorry. You and I will never cross in life. Forget it. Enjoy!

Happy Thoughts?
I'm sorry. You and I will never cross in life. Forget it. Enjoy!

Happy Thoughts? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mijo... It is official. You. Are. Crazy.
I've viewed your creativity(rank 'Top TEN')
You have been patient with my old and cranky ways(rank 'Top TEN')

You are a 10x10 in my 'book'. Thank you!
Another make-nice superficial thread. We all know leopards can't change their spots. Once someone has shown their true colors here, a post in this thread isn't going to change that. So, despite the nicey-nice posts, no one is really changing.

Stay tuned for posters reverting to their former selves.