Princess Ashlee Summers -> Another Let Down

It's a free country, it's her body so how could it be anything but her choice. Rejection is part of hunting for pussy. Every woman you approach in a bar isn't going to hike her skirt or drop to her knees. Like 214Jules said, find someone else. It's not a topic that needs to be posted since it only encourages stereotypical comments that leave me to conclude there are still lots of Confederate flags being flown in Dallas.
There's a difference between choice and discrimination.

But I've been thinking. Given how amazingly beautiful Jules is, if she'll agree to see me I'll never complain in one of these threads again....EVER!!!

Gotta love PPE's 'if there's no known proof of a pimp, don't accuse them of having one' BS. LMAO! What a crock. It's practically written on the wall that they have one. Hell, us black get accused of things, things that kill our character and in some cases, ability to see certain ladies, yet no one cares. Now we're supposed to be sensitive to something about them that's probably more true than the stereotypical BS said about us?? Lol.

Funniest shit I've ever read.

Not everyone is open-minded.....and probably relieved and happy, and can't wait to see her. I know its hard to understand if you are a kind, open-minded person. Buts its the truth ......sometimes.

On another note, how many more of these threads do we have to see. I wish there were new and fresh like "Hey Im white, but hot blacks chicks won't see me", because Im white.........I know they are out there somewhere.

If I see another thread like this, Im posting a thread entitled "Why AA men won't see AA providers"............enough already! Please.........

Why would you think it would bring her more business? I'm as white as the Pillsbury dough boy, but if I know that a provider discriminates on the basis of race, I won't see her. Just one more off my list. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
hey rambro how about a double with lisa lisa??? or any other ebony provider of your choice???
Jules, please PLEASE take him up on that offer. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Don't complicate it with doubles, just TOFTT!

Thank you.
Jules, please PLEASE take him up on that offer. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Don't complicate it with doubles, just TOFTT!

Thank you. Originally Posted by Dannie
anything for u bebe i want to see if he will keep his word
Lol. Why does it have to be a double? I don't want to leave a bed with TWO women mad at me for not being satisfied.

Anyway... Hmm. I've always had my eye on Sasha Foxx.
Oh Jules no!!

He has a NBA policy, please no!! though that would be interesting..........

However if he promises to stop ranting, which he won't, I'll pay half his session!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha well i dont think ill get into my reasoning for that in person but like i said im up for the challenge either way!
Oh Jules no!!

He has a NBA policy, please no!! though that would be interesting..........

However if he promises to stop ranting, which he won't, I'll pay half his session!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
u hear that rambro???
Dannie's hating on me, too?

I suddenly feel ganged up on.
Dannie's hating on me, too?

I suddenly feel ganged up on.
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
awwww come on now no1 is "hating" on you
Huh? What was that?

You need to see me...right now?

Oh, well. Gotta go back to work. Wish I could stay and talk more.
Jules .......he has me on ignore..........seriously.

And I was trying to pay half his session.....tsk tsk

Back to work.

I guess he has NBA policy on taking money from AA providers who try to help him get what he wants.........LMAO.