Lewiston Jazz Festival 215

windows kinda low to be a basement
or is it slab house with no basement Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
A trailer maybe???.....

Maybe Trailer Park Lisa's place....he mights be like banned Jimmy Crap who likes his wemen 'super-sized'......

Save the Krill
Save the Krill
Save the Krill
Save the Krill
look again, she's cute Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Don't know who she played with? She wasn't with Pancho....

Found this clip of his Latin Jazz band that pretty well displays what Pancho did.
Crank it up!
Pancho and his band were cookin'!!!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJU9WcONBk8
Don't know who she played with? She wasn't with Pancho....

Found this clip of his Latin Jazz band that pretty well displays what Pancho did.
Crank it up!
Pancho and his band were cookin'!!!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJU9WcONBk8 Originally Posted by Celso
She was an earlier act. The jazz fest was nice, I'm sure Pancho was cooking, but if you went in the afternoon, it was over 2.5 hours between main stage acts before Pancho. If there had been a dance scene I mighta stayed but old fogies watching jazz gets old.
The jazz fest was nice, I'm sure Pancho was cooking, but if you went in the afternoon, it was over 2.5 hours between main stage acts before Pancho. If there had been a dance scene I mighta stayed but old fogies watching jazz gets old. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Legendary Poncho and his band were the GRAND FINALE, the climax...the explosive orgasm of the Jazz Fest!!!
All those who came before were warm-ups and foreplay to his Main Event!!!......

There was plenty of dancing, Pancho encouraged it and the audience complied! There were several couples showing off their hot sexy salsa/tango/mambo skills for all to see! The best was a HOT chica like brunette attired in sprayed on white skin tight pants! She was smokin' HOTT as she seductively shook her money maker for all to see with her dance partner!....

Poncho packed in the place with plenty of all ages with lots of young sexy eye-candy....not those gray haired balding guys YOU seem to enjoy taking pix of....

Too bad ya tired out and missed it all.....kinda like ya miss doing ANY reviews here.....
Delusions of hyperbole.
Delusions of hyperbole. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
That and Trolling are your ...Spécialité!....