Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Are ‘Not Going To Repeal’ Obamacare

• R.M.
  • 12-14-2016, 09:04 AM
again to those who've responded to this thread....why are you pivoting away from my main point? You do realize if they don't FULLY repeal Obamacare the jokes on you right. Even advocating trying to keep the popular parts of Obamacare should be heresy to you folks. Remember the black baboon in chief is the devil so why keep anything he advocated for. You guys are the biggest jokes alive to be honest...epsecially the Lexus Loving but Corolla driving wannbe patrol officer. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SO let me pin you down on this...hahaha - what are your thoughts on Republicans not repealing Obamacare with full control of the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court? If they don't fully repeal then Obama will have proved to be the mastermind of a lifetime. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SO let me pin you down on this...hahaha - what are your thoughts on Republicans not repealing Obamacare with full control of the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court? If they don't fully repeal then Obama will have proved to be the mastermind of a lifetime. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Really? Oh well it must be the effect you have from that drug reference in Houston Coed you made. Dumb Ass.
^ Imma let you make it R.M keep it moving. I don't beleive in a continuous back and forth with females.... Our paths will never cross in this life or next. I do wish you well :-) good luck with it all
again to those who've responded to this thread....why are you pivoting away from my main point? You do realize if they don't FULLY repeal Obamacare the jokes on you right. Even advocating trying to keep the popular parts of Obamacare should be heresy to you folks. Remember the black baboon in chief is the devil so why keep anything he advocated for. You guys are the biggest jokes alive to be honest...epsecially the Lexus Loving but Corolla driving wannbe patrol officer. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Proof of what I predicted, they'll start nitpicking every move and if things aren't done to the nth degree then the will claim failure. Like Truman having to kill every single Japanese soldier or his war is a failure. Hey dummy, the biggest, single thing is the individual mandate. Make it completely voluntary and Obama care is dead.
  • R.M.
  • 12-14-2016, 11:01 AM
^ Imma let you make it R.M keep it moving. I don't beleive in a continuous back and forth with females.... Our paths will never cross in this life or next. I do wish you well :-) good luck with it all Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just stop being so stupid you know better.
Just stop being so stupid you know better. Originally Posted by R.M.
Way too much credit handed out there!
Trump will be President.

The single most important thing about that is HILLARY WILL NOT!!

Get it?
Trump will be President.

......HILLARY WILL NOT!!

Get it? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes. For several months now.
...why are you pivoting away from my main point?.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Whatta hypocrite. So says the Master of Pivoting Bitch of Opinion Forums. Why put up all the fuss?....just go ahead & pop up another Mike Tyson attachment to make your meaningless point, loser?
Yes. For several months now. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I meant that for "sissy chaps", who, along with millions of "Hillary's Minions", don't get it.
I meant that for "sissy chaps", who, along with millions of "Hillary's Minions", don't get it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I meant it for him also ... and I knew you did as well.

What he and all the rest of the crybabies "don't get" is this defeat was brewing for months .... it was not a last minute rush. Like Kerry in 2004 they were already celebrating, except in this instance they were doing their victory laps back in August. The tumor was already
What he and all the rest of the crybabies "don't get" is this defeat was brewing for months .... it was not a last minute rush. Like Kerry in 2004 they were already celebrating, except in this instance they were doing their victory laps back in August. The tumor was already Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's like the hot-dogging wide receiver who neglects to make sure he's across the goal line before he spikes the football!

What these clowns seem oblivious to is that Obamacare has for several years been the gift that's kept on giving...

...for Republicans!
What these clowns seem oblivious to is that Obamacare has for several years been the gift that's kept on giving...

...for Republicans! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I agree, but you need to read between the lines. What Sissy-bitch and Pelosi-bitch are REALLY saying is - Obamacare is a giant political turd. Unless the new HHS Secretary Tom Price can figure out how to polish this turd into a glittering diamond, the Dems will scream the GOP now owns the turd.

Of course, Sissy-bitch and Pelosi-bitch don't come out and call the turd a turd because they don't want to shit openly on Obama-bitch's "legacy". But that's what they mean.

Then a few years from now, after the GOP has failed to find a way to pick up the turd because it has no clean end, the Dems will try to rewrite history and say Obamacare was a diamond until Republicans turned it into a turd!
Sissy the loser is hatching what ifs and Trump has not even been inaugurated yet.
Typical liberal.

Your premise is flawed in that you believe that all of the people that carry the Republican tag are actually Republicans. You probably even believe that there are no communists in the Democrat party.
Whatta hypocrite. So says the Master of Pivoting Bitch of Opinion Forums. Why put up all the fuss?....just go ahead & pop up another Mike Tyson attachment to make your meaningless point, loser? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Calm down your way too emotional over this shit. You just won an election jump for joy my friend. hahaha
Sissy the loser is hatching what ifs and Trump has not even been inaugurated yet.
Typical liberal.

Your premise is flawed in that you believe that all of the people that carry the Republican tag are actually Republicans. You probably even believe that there are no communists in the Democrat party. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Why is Trumpie trying to steal some of Obama's ideas. What happens when these dipshits dont repeal or replace Obamcare. You folks will have the biggest shit smile on your face since your last constipation.