"PROVIDERS" & "HOBBYIST"why do they lie?

Isn't all of this hobby a fantasy anyway?

Cheesh, quit analyzing so damn much and enjoy life.

JMO.

Huck
"Providers" lie about many things. They lie about ...About how old they are. About how much they weigh. About how long they have been a provider. ... About working with an agency. ... About their personal lives. ...!
... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm shocked!

In truth, veteran hobbyists, I've heard (!), will avoid these lines of discussion. Some find this the best strategy to protect the provider from feeling like she has to lie. Are there still newbies out there who will ask a lady, "So, how long ya' been doing this?"

But your point is well-taken. Some ladies just gush forth unsolicited information, lying like they are proud of it. I, like you, don't understand.

Good post.
You know I can't remember? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
HUH! What Did You Say Sonny Boy!
Liar!!! lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm shocked!

In truth, veteran hobbyists, I've heard (!), will avoid these lines of discussion. Some find this the best strategy to protect the provider from feeling like she has to lie. Are there still newbies out there who will ask a lady, "So, how long ya' been doing this?"

But your point is well-taken. Some ladies just gush forth unsolicited information, lying like they are proud of it. I, like you, don't understand.

Good post. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
If I had a dollar very time a provider told me about their SO or boyfriend..... DAMN! LOL
HUH! What Did You Say Sonny Boy! Originally Posted by shorty
LOL I know, some of us have under wear older than some of the newbs! We can't part with them because they fit so nice! LOL
Isn't all of this hobby a fantasy anyway?

Cheesh, quit analyzing so damn much and enjoy life.

JMO.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry

Sorry Huck, I had to get my glasses. We old guys live in a fantasy world until we get our glasses and we can properly read all the small fonts and then properly analyze what the hell is being said! You're a MOD so automatically I agree with you! LOL

I think most women fudge on age and weight to a point lol. I mean you normally can't get away with more than 5lbs. or 3-5 years on the age. Some lie by 10 which is just asking for trouble.

The one that is the most obvious are the claims of being a pro model, cheerleader, etc. These women would be booted from any pro organization if their hooker life was found out, yet they still show their faces? Sorry, not buying it. There is one provider who makes such claims and actually misspelled the words "calendar" and "lingerie" on her website lol. Talk about a catch!

I really can't see how one could lie about a degree being many people here have those degrees as well. What's she going to say when a client asks, "What was your thesis on," or "how did you do in _____put class here?" If you don't even know the course work associated with your degree, that might help a bit lol.

Bottom line...if you're going to lie about something, at least be able to pull it off by not busting YOURSELF lol. I know many women who lie about little things, but are good at making the fantasy a reality...that's the key.
You're a MOD so automatically I agree with you! LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking

SL,

You are wise beyond your years...

I thought I was using the default font for Mods (always read the fine print)

Huck
I lie whenever I get a client that loves to daty. In all honesty, I don't really get into it very much. I very rarely (if ever...I can't remember if I have) have an actual orgasm during this activity. I just don't. It doesn't feel all that great to me. I can make MYSELF cum so much easier if that is their goal. However, if that is just something they enjoy doing, I'm not going to deny them that. I will just fake it when it starts hurting (and yes, it does start hurting me after awhile) so they'll be happy and we can move on to something else.
Let me expound on something... I DO discuss this before a session. I DO tell the gentlemen that I don't really get into it if I see on their P411 that they really enjoy it or if they TELL me they really enjoy it. It is the sessions where they never mentioned that they wanted to that I find myself having to "fake" it.
Other than that, I am married with a family and I don't care who knows it. I'm not in this hobby to find a man. While I VERY MUCH enjoy my chosen occupation, when the job is done I go home, just like all working men and women. I'm short and heavy and I make sure that information is KNOWN to a potential hobbyist before I see him. Why the hell would ANYONE lie about stuff like that, KNOWING that eventually the people you are lying to WILL SEE YOU and KNOW that you lied!
There's too much drama in the hobby to begin with. Why add lies on top of it all to make it more dramatic? Doesn't make sense to me. Either the guys want to see me or they don't. I respect their decision if they don't, and I make the ones that DO see me feel oh so welcome and hopefully they leave feeling oh so good.
I think most women fudge on age and weight to a point lol. I mean you normally can't get away with more than 5lbs. or 3-5 years on the age. Some lie by 10 which is just asking for trouble.

The one that is the most obvious are the claims of being a pro model, cheerleader, etc. These women would be booted from any pro organization if their hooker life was found out, yet they still show their faces? Sorry, not buying it. There is one provider who makes such claims and actually misspelled the words "calendar" and "lingerie" on her website lol. Talk about a catch!

I really can't see how one could lie about a degree being many people here have those degrees as well. What's she going to say when a client asks, "What was your thesis on," or "how did you do in _____put class here?" If you don't even know the course work associated with your degree, that might help a bit lol.

Bottom line...if you're going to lie about something, at least be able to pull it off by not busting YOURSELF lol. I know many women who lie about little things, but are good at making the fantasy a reality...that's the key. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I totally agree London, but even David Copperfield can't make 60 LBS disappear! If you don't believe me, ask Kirstie Ally's Jenny Craig coach!
Bwahahaha!
I use to come in first and third in a JO contest,now you don't have to worry about me wanting MSOG
I am very truthful with providers when it comes to everything concerning BCD activities. I let them know my age, my physical appearance, my preferences, my abilities, etc. I feel it is important for them to know this for several reasons. First, I have major issues with cumming very quickly. I need MSOG. When I book with a provider, I want her to know that I'm expecting multiples for the hour (usually 3 to 4 cups-- to include the first one which is usually within minutes if not seconds of starting BCD fun). Second, I want her to know what I enjoy, that way she isn't guessing if I like this or I like that. For instance, if I'm with a girl and we get into some domination play, she needs to know not to leave any marks.

About the only things I lie about are a) my real name (even then, I don't think I've ever mentioned it unless she asks) and b) my job.
I never lie! And I don't allow tape measures in the room! LOL