motel 6

I was only saying if it was a local hotel that a lady frequents regularly that she might opt to get to know the people at the hotel. I've known several ladies in my area that work one or two hotels because they feel safe there and the people at the hotel watch out for them. Know one lady that only uses one hotel locally, got the room on standby, warns her by saying there full or not night.
if read what happen to that provider the hotel did not want her staying there
She says thanks and goes to backup hotel across town, from what she's told me. She did say she called them the next day to see what happened. They told her LE was posing as ladies that night in the hotel.
I hate outside door hotels too - though once I ended up in a Marriott Residence Inn that had outside entrances. Thankfully it was set up in an apartment style, so I had no issues, but it was advertised as a regular hotel + lobby so I did feel a little taken.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]This is no offense to the provider in question, but that entire FAQ sounds like excuses. Not using a credit card? You can use Paypal with your bank account on Hotwire while spending 45-60 for a 3 star room. That eliminates two problems right there along with "needing to share it" to cover the cost.

Did she not stop to think someone could see from a location across the street, or see the clients car? Then he has to explain why he's at a Motel 6 which is a LOT harder than explaining why you're at the Hilton. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Thank you. It's just a bunch of bullshit. Low volume because she's staying at a roach motel? Yeah right. No credit card? She probably doesn't even have a bank account. ugh! Please.
Motel 6, sometimes they will surprise you and have a hotel that is really nice and out the box. Not my choice for hotels, however been to one that knocked me off my feet....I wanted to cry when I had to pay the rate for that motel 6, it was triple the cost that a regular motel 6 would cost, however........that upsell rate was so worth it.....it didn't have the "Motel 6" traditional dumpy style. Quite the opposite.
I stop staying at motel 6 when a friend of mine (a provider) got her car broken into. And the motel was even a little bit better(LaQuinta)AND NOT a bad neighborhood. but it made me feel bad.
IMO it depends on the area of town. If its a high crime/drug area I don't give a shot what hotel it is I won't go. I just tell the provider I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable in the part of town. Most of them get angry, but its my ass I have to watch out for. If the room is in a nicer part of town I don't have a problem with a budget hotel. I've learned that its only BP ladies that get rooms in shitty areas. All the ladies I've seen from Eccie do their homework and get a room in a nice quiet area, even if it is a motel 6 type place.
  • FK
  • 02-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Yes, in an effort to stop the underage trafficking, LE goes around to some hotels and educates the staff in how to stop it. I've seen this story of googling the providers phone number posted several times in several places. The "Indigo Hotels" work closely with LE and have a pilot program of hidden cameras everywhere!

Why in hells bells would you give them your hobby phone number when you check in?
I can see the look of anticipated gleam in their eyes when staff asks for my phone number and I can confidently give them my personal number vs hobby. Also another reason not to show your face (clearly straight on) online.
Another good idea is not to go to hotels well, how to say this, looking good. If you look ready for work when you check in, you're doing it wrong.
I would never meet a client there but are seriously rehabbing those. In stayed in a newly refurbished, immaculate one in Manhattan, KS during a road trip and was thrilled. Motel 6 ftw!
Another good idea is not to go to hotels well, how to say this, looking good. If you look ready for work when you check in, you're doing it wrong. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I agree, whenever I have had to use a hotel, I check in wearing scrubs, say I am a vet-tech and staying for a few days because I just got the inside of my house painted and can't deal with the fumes.
  • Paven
  • 02-21-2012, 05:43 PM
A lot of girls are just that girls and aren't old enough to rent a higher end room. Some hotels you have to be at least 25 to rent a room. So keep that in mind when you see younger ladies.

Yeah he'll leave the light on so the hooker doesn't trip on her way in lol.
I hate outside door hotels too - though once I ended up in a Marriott Residence Inn that had outside entrances. Thankfully it was set up in an apartment style, so I had no issues, but it was advertised as a regular hotel + lobby so I did feel a little taken.. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Yeah, I've been in a couple of these. Invariably I'm on the 3rd Floor. There is an elevator, but it's never convenient. I didn't think it was very safe either. Too much possibility of getting chased down and mugged. The walkways outside the units are uneven, hard to navigate and built in a maze.

I stop staying at motel 6 when a friend of mine (a provider) got her car broken into. And the motel was even a little bit better(LaQuinta)AND NOT a bad neighborhood. but it made me feel bad. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Hate to tell you this, but hotel parking lots are magnets for thieves. Cars get broken into all the time, even in the best neighborhoods. Most common targets are GPSs, iPads/iPods, & computers. I was at a Residence Inn in one upscale neighborhood that was located next to a Trauma 1 hospital. Because they shared adjoining property, they also shared the roving security. One of guests at RI got his truck stolen. It was his pride & joy. They never found it. It's probably in a 1000 pieces all over the state.
I normally only do OUTCALLS when Im Traveling like I am now I generally just get me a room to unwind and relax at...I dont like to work out of the room Im actually staying in...I may get a Lower End room if its just to see 1 friend but not like a nasty room just economical but I always inform my "friend" before they get there... and make sure they are comfortable with my choice.
How about a Red Roof Inn with the address posted on backpage ... will that work for you?

JESSICA (281)865-1340 // NO PVT/ BLOCKED CALLS !! NO TEXTING !!

INcalls : $80/hr
OUTcalls : $280/hr
ALL DAY or ALL Night : $850
** I am located at the RED ROOF INN hotel at 15701 PARK TEN Place in Houston TX 77084

Enlarge Picture Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
200.00 higher if the guy springs for the place and 200 less if you do. I would be afraid it was LE with that difference. Not saying that is what you are but it is way too much difference not to stand out