I have a confession to make...

Jane when I get down there to take over for those light weights I will see to it you will be the top bitch in my stable. I bring my own chef and she will do the cooking for you and the other ladies. I have an option on a grand palace of a house that you will adore. In house hair and nail salon with body massage every morning. I do require every one of my women to have her left breast pierced.
Here.
Jane when I get down there to take over for those light weights I will see to it you will be the top bitch in my stable. I bring my own chef and she will do the cooking for you and the other ladies. I have an option on a grand palace of a house that you will adore. In house hair and nail salon with body massage every morning. I do require every one of my women to have her left breast pierced. Originally Posted by tucson
Sorry fellas. He's offering this hoe an upgrade I can't refuse. Is it bottom bitch or top bitch? I digress.
Jane I will throw in a 401K offer with this.
Jane you will be the top number one bitch. You do under stand about the left breast piercing?
Understood, pimp daddy! Gotta go. "More sucking. Less typing. "
Go ahaid an' leave meh. But oncet yer gone Ah ain't a-taken yer sorree butt back! Ah gots mah prin-sa-pulls! Yer gonna lairn a hard lessin 'bout folks thet promise a lot an' cum up short whenst it's time ta make good on thar werds. Yule lairn, ya fair-whethar Jezebel!
Lies, all Lies

I had Jane Doe under my nuts, errr, wings
Then I was playing "who blinks first loses" with Buckie, and of course I couldn't hold my shit together the moment I saw him.

So Jane here is actually pimped by Buckie, and wants out, as he is cheap shorting her.

There you have it... That's "The rest of the story"
You guys are slacking. I think I might start taking applications for new pimp(s). Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Do I need to apply? You already know how I handle my business.....
  • Toyz
  • 12-13-2014, 10:08 PM