Federal Judge says to Hillary......"Turn It Over"

It would be very nice to have an intelligence requirement for voting. Good idea. Originally Posted by DSK

It would certainly take you out of the equation.
rewind a dvd. Goddamn, that's probably true. Old fucking idiot.

Nobody keeps shit in a shoebox anymore LL, you retrograde fuckstick Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you must be calling your ex, shammy, a liar ! He/she/it said that you keep all your dildos and strapon devices in a shoe box by your bed down in your Momma / sisters basement. He said you told him you like to keep them at "hand" for when you are allowed to have "visitors". He said that you select the strapons to be used on yourself when you're in the mood for some pegging after a "hard" day at Talleywackers. Go cry to shammy for giving away your secrets ! Hell hath no fury like YOU faggots scorned !!
  • DSK
  • 08-05-2015, 04:09 PM
It would certainly take you out of the equation. Originally Posted by timpage
It would also take someone (you) out of the equation who thinks a man should go to jail for 99 years for getting a commission on the sale of stock who messed up his paperwork.
no one really cares about this story, yall are like the little kid crying cause he got picked last on the dodge ball team.
no one really cares about this story, yall are like the little kid crying cause he got picked last on the dodge ball team. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You just keep deluding yourself, suckclown.
You just keep deluding yourself, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can you read? They're looking into the security of the SERVER, not her. Dumbass.
Can you read? They're looking into the security of the SERVER, not her. Dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And the "SERVER" will probably not get probation when convicted.

Hey self-proclaimed genius .... IF there were NO CLASSIFIED documents on the "SERVER" why would the Feds give a shit if the "SERVER" were "secure"?

You really do believe her. That's the "amazing" thing about this thread!!!!
  • DSK
  • 08-06-2015, 06:59 AM

Hey self-proclaimed genius .... IF there were NO CLASSIFIED documents on the "SERVER" why would the Feds give a shit if the "SERVER" were "secure"?

You really do believe her. That's the "amazing" thing about this thread!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

If Hillary wanted to delete the Bill of Rights by executive order they would think it is a good thing.
Wow! That was a mature and altogether intelligent statement, BJerk.

You really do believe her. That's the "amazing" thing about this thread!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lib-retards have swallowed the poison pill. Hildabeast is already on record as saying she had only one communications device and no government email account. Therefore, if lib-retards choose to believe Hildabeast and her claim that she did not deal with classified material at her level during the course of doing her work as Secretary of State, they have to admit she wasn't doing her job properly, because she did not deal with classified material at her level during the course of doing her work as Secretary of State.

Can you read? They're looking into the security of HILDABEAST'S SERVER, not her. Dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
FTFY, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and everyone knows whose decision it was to use HILDABEAST'S unsecured server, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering comes across as one of those idiots who would walk into a movie a theatre shooting a pellet gun.
I B Hankering comes across as one of those idiots who would walk into a movie a theatre shooting a pellet gun. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're the idiot for thinking that way, suckclown; debunking the idiotic notions held your ilk with facts is a good deal more entertaining.
You're the idiot for thinking that way, suckclown; debunking the idiotic notions held your ilk with facts is a good deal more entertaining. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go hide ur pellet guns. . . Obama is coming to take them.
Go hide ur pellet guns. . . Obama is coming to take them. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You are "funny", suckclown: just not in the way you imagine.
I say it boils down to this. If after all the" evidence you guys have against her and all the money spent investigating her has came up empty. I think she is brilliant or you guys are idiots. How else could it not stick? I have an idea, How about there is nothing to see!
What seems to keep happening is Reps make shit up or pretend something is wrong when it isn't. Unless of course it one of them doing it then its because they are a patriot.