Saturdays?

I work all day on Saturdays and usually have a full schedule. There are alot of guys who like to play/relax on the weekend, in my end of town. I agree Dragonfly. Alot of folks can't get away during the week so I work all day Saturdays to accommodate them.
Well now...I guess my Saturdays are going to start being a little longer. Hey, rubbing naked bodies is WAAAAYYYY better than yardwork! After the yardwork, I am the one needing a massage!
Well, Vicki, you know where my office is! I would love to massage your naked body
Well now...I guess my Saturdays are going to start being a little longer. Hey, rubbing naked bodies is WAAAAYYYY better than yardwork! After the yardwork, I am the one needing a massage! Originally Posted by vnurse
I actually work Sat. and Sun. so people that can't make
normal business hours can still enjoy a massage. Also why
I take late evening appointments. Don't believe that anyone
should be prevented from enjoying the benefits of masssage
simply because of their work schedule.
Originally Posted by Dragonfly
well, universe alive. sounds like a saturday trip out west is in order for me!! dragonfly and vnurse!!! yummmmmmmmm!!!
  • YSD
  • 09-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Saturdays are so much fun. It always and I do mean always just seems so much more unrushed. I have had quite a few Saturday rendevouxs and they have all been too much fun!!!!
LOL! I can't wait Dharma! Let's get together soon...

2headed man, thank you about the incall....I kinda like it here!
  • SummerBella
  • 09-10-2009, 10:48 AM
I love Saturday and Sunday meetings. It works quite well for me!