What's the best sippin Whiskey ?

I'm on my second bottle of this

• dgc92
  • 10-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Everclear.
I been wanting to try the Jack Daniels Sinatra. How is it different from regular Jack? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Extremely smooth, more oakie flavor
I am a fan of TX Whiskey... I tried Conor McGregor’s whisky, Proper Twelve... Not bad...
I am a fan of TX Whiskey... I tried Conor McGregor’s whisky, Proper Twelve... Not bad...
Gee I guess I'M going to have to try them all,,,,,,,,
Angel's Envy.
  • Crock
  • 10-05-2018, 01:33 PM
I am a fan of TX Whiskey... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
Try their bourbon. It's MUCH better than their blend.
Big fan of Whitherspoon Single Barrel Bourbon! It's also locally made.
  • Crock
  • 10-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Big fan of Whitherspoon Single Barrel Bourbon! It's also locally made. Originally Posted by Ravasher
I've had Whitherspoon and it's good. I'm not sure I had the single barrel, though. Might have to look for it.
Big fan of Whitherspoon Single Barrel Bourbon! It's also locally made. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Have been to a bottling party there was kinda fun, chatted with one of the owners.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Single Barrel Select, hard to beat this Originally Posted by Jonny Ringo
This ^^^ (Woodford makes a delicious rye as well)

Stranahans is a solid American whiskey out of Colorado & Highwest is shaking things up in the industry, a phenomenal line out of Utah. Run hot imo, use a big rock

If you like Scotch, I’m a huge fan of all Auchentoshan expressions esp their 18y
Knob Creek is my go to.
WILD TURKEY RARE BREED.
Thank me later...
I just spent 4 days in Louisville touring all the distilleries. I’m dumb founded with all the variety of whiskey