Here I go again with that gay sh*t

Originally Posted by R.M.
I agree.
Enroute to a session or date gotta new jam I'm rocking....any others like this kinda soft rock girl music enroute to a date.

The music vid is about her longing for a guy she apparently misses. Woulda never thunk...cool. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

See? Simply remove two words and there is nothing about race in the whole post. Simple.

To give SC the affirmation he so desperately needs from the clique he so vehemently hates.
Yes, you're gay and there is nothing wrong with that!

To give SC the affirmation he so desperately needs from the clique he so vehemently hates.
Yes, you're gay and there is nothing wrong with that! Originally Posted by boardman
Lol why spout false stuff you know you dont believe.
See? Simply remove two words and there is nothing about race in the whole post. Simple.

Yes, you're gay and there is nothing wrong with that! Originally Posted by boardman
heh... yuuupp!

The saying used to be "queer as a two-dollar bill" until they brought it to currency. Now, sl/c is "queer as a three-dollar bill" with a whole lot wrong, but I digress.
Lol why spout false stuff you know you dont believe. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That there does seem schizophrenic on your part. You "conflicted"?

That guy's "White," right? Or may be I should use "correct"!
Maybe he/she is coming out.
Been out for years. Too much "bravado" .... overplayed.
Been out for years. Too much "bravado" .... overplayed. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'm the young harlem dude with the Goldie sound.

Nah... your head is just b i g
True dat. Fo sho. ;-) But i was just eating at Slyvia's in my old Harlem stomping grounds a few weeks ago. Should I post pics?
The music vid is about her longing for a black guy she apparently misses. Woulda never thunk...cool. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That cotton aint gonna pick itself
Some people have too much time on their hands...

Reminds me of a scene from MudBound...